Windows 10: I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

Discus and support I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oleksandr Shatrov, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards Gigabyte B450-DS3H, Asus B450-Tuf Gaming B450M-Pro-II, and now ITX board - Asus A320I-K/CSM during short period of time 2 moths, may be more less. Because of War some our outstanding Ukrainian Stores sell instead of the new motherboards, the old ones, I do not know why is so. There are noone who would check them, no any organithation for that.In the first board, a plastic piece fell off from the AM4 socket about 7mm, but I inserted the Atlo

:)

Oleksandr Shatrov, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Brawndo Win User
    Skylake Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Build Log

Hi Guys,

Hope it's fine to start a thread log about my next builds. As soon as I start to build them I will update the thread.

My next two rigs are going to be an HTPC Mini-ATX (project Mini-Beast) for the living room hooked to an LG 70" 4K TV, and the other a Micro-ATX for my office at work. (Project Firefly). Project (My main build remains in my man cave as my main beast).

I've received most parts but still missing a few. The hardest part will be to try to cram the h100i and he G1 980Ti in the 250D. Why these huge video cards? Well I had them laying around waiting to sell them because I swapped my main build SLI setup to EVGA Hybrids, but finally decided to keep them for my new builds.

Specs below, some pics of the parts I've already received, and 2 pics comparing the size of the Corsair 250d versus de 750d that is my main build.

Any comments, feedback, suggestions please go ahead I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... :)

Project Mini-Beast (Mini-ITX HTPC Build)

Case: Corsair 250D (Delivered)
    CPU: i7 6700K (Delivered)
    Cooler: Corsair H100i (In the mail)
    Mobo: Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel Z170 Mini-ITX DDR4 GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 (In the mail)
    Mem: Kingston HyperX Savage Black 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 (In the mail)
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 Gold with Black individually sleeved cables kit (Delivered)
    GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980 Ti (Already had)
    OS/Programs Drive: M.2 NVMe Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB (Delivered)
    Storage Drive: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (Ordered)

Project Firefly (Micro ATX Office Build)

Case: Thermaltake Core V21 (Delivered)
    CPU: i7 6700K (In the mail)
    Cooler: Corsair H115i GTX (delivered)
    Mobo: Asus Gene VIII (Delivered)
    Mem: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz (Delivered)
    PSU: Corsair AX850 (Already had laying around)
    GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980 Ti (Already had)
    OS/Programs Drive: M.2 NVMe Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB (Ordered)
    Storage Drive: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (Ordered)

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... 68383d1485964149t-skylake-mini-itx-micro-atx-build-log-img_9298.jpg

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... 68387d1485964149t-skylake-mini-itx-micro-atx-build-log-img_9305.jpg

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... 68386d1485964149t-skylake-mini-itx-micro-atx-build-log-img_9301.jpg

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... 68384d1485964149t-skylake-mini-itx-micro-atx-build-log-img_9299.jpg

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... 68385d1485964149t-skylake-mini-itx-micro-atx-build-log-img_9300.jpg

To be continued...

Brawndo, Feb 2, 2023
  4. wiak Win User

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

BIOSTAR Shows off First Mini-ITX Socket AM4 Motherboard

isnt this X300 chipset?
    as far as i understand

• X370 = Top dog
    • X300 = Mini-ITX Version of X370, this used the soc part of the ryzen cpu and no chipset
    • B350 = For mainstream gamers etc
    • A320 = for the lulz eerm cheap lowend
    • A300 = Mini-ITX Version of A320, this used the soc part of the ryzen cpu and no chipset

wiak, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

1. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of... - Similar Threads - cannot activate box

2. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  3. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  4. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...: Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards Gigabyte B450-DS3H, Asus B450-Tuf Gaming B450M-Pro-II, and now ITX board - Asus A320I-K/CSM during short period of time 2...
  6. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...: Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards Gigabyte B450-DS3H, Asus B450-Tuf Gaming B450M-Pro-II, and now ITX board - Asus A320I-K/CSM during short period of time 2...
  7. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...: I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license is for windows 10 Home. What can I do now to activate my windows?...
  8. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...: I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license is for windows 10 Home. What can I do now to activate my windows?...
  9. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

10. I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro in my INTEL NUC i5 Mini PC: Hi guys,I just want to ask why my windows 10 pro is not updating to windows 11 pro even after I updated it all to the latest versions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks...