Windows 10: I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...

Discus and support I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have tried to enter the license key it has given me, but that didn't work. I copy and pasted the license key into the "change product key" area and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by porknchops26, Feb 7, 2024.

1. I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...

I have tried to enter the license key it has given me, but that didn't work. I copy and pasted the license key into the "change product key" area and it said it was not a good product key. I am also not sure of a way to get ahold of the product key I bought.

:)

porknchops26, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 7, 2024
  4. [Ion] Win User

I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Feb 7, 2024
Thema:

I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...

1. I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I... - Similar Threads - cannot activate bought

2. I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...: I have tried to enter the license key it has given me, but that didn't work. I copy and pasted the license key into the "change product key" area and it said it was not a good product key. I am also not sure of a way to get ahold of the product key I bought....
  3. I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot activate windows even after I have bought a new version of windows, how can I...: I have tried to enter the license key it has given me, but that didn't work. I copy and pasted the license key into the "change product key" area and it said it was not a good product key. I am also not sure of a way to get ahold of the product key I bought....
  4. Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?: Hi, I use Windows 11 Home on my personal PC and my windows license for this PC is linked with digital license on my Microsoft Account. Everything was working perfectly when suddenly when I started my PC today and saw Activate Windows notification. I tried to troubleshoot but...
  5. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.: I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem without any results. I brought the question to reddit, where I was directed to Microsoft support, which also didn't help me. When...
  6. How to activate windows, even after troubleshoot i am having problem. I have an internet...

How to activate windows, even after troubleshoot i am having problem. I have an internet...: I am having a problem with activating my windows 10. When I troubleshoot it tells me that I need to have an internet connection and if I still have a problem I should contact my system administrator. I have an internet connection but I don't know who is my system...
  7. Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It: 8 years ago I bought a PC with Windows 7 Installed in it and it gave me 0 problems. After changing almost every single component of the pc and surviving a lot of virus because of some downloads I did when I was 12, now I'm at Windows 10, but it says I have to activate it, I...
  8. Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.: I have been using the free version of windows 10 pro and just bought a product key for windows 10 home and it installed but says that it's not activated. I tried to change product key but when I did it said it didn't work and gave me an error code 0xc004f050. submitted by...
  9. Help! I recently bought a new motherboard and now I can not activate windows and the help...

Help! I recently bought a new motherboard and now I can not activate windows and the help...: I originally bought windows 7 with a physical copy about 9 years ago. Through various moves I do not have the physical key anymore. And since I upgraded to windows 10, I didnt think I would need it. I was wrong. Now I can not activate windows on my PC because I upgraded...
  10. Windows watermark even after I bought windows

Windows watermark even after I bought windows: I built a pc about 9 months ago and bought a windows 10 education edition. I've recently been having issues so I've tried to reset my pc and keep my personal files unsuccessfully. just today when I turned it back on it took forever to turn on and in the bottom left corner it...