Windows 10: I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

Discus and support I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SARMAD AL-HAFIDH, Feb 8, 2023.

1. I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated automatically. Can you please assist me with resolving this issue?

:)

SARMAD AL-HAFIDH, Feb 8, 2023

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Feb 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Feb 8, 2023
  4. OneMoar Win User

I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

Windows 10 activation question

do the upgrade
    it should activate automatically when online
    if you want todo a clean install after that simply boot from your windows 10 installation media and when prompted for a key during install/post install select skip ..
    it will re-activate within 5M of being online

OneMoar, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

1. I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot active hibernate

2. I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated...
  3. I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot active hibernate automatically of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated...
  4. I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated. Can you...
  5. I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10: Please, I need help with my inquiry. I want to activate the hibernate mode for a specific time, but I have tried multiple modifications without success. Despite making changes in the options, as indicated in the image below, the hibernate mode is still not activated. Can you...
  6. I cannot active hibernate of my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. windows hibernates automatically after statring from hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows hibernates automatically after statring from hibernate: when I cover my laptop screen it sleeps automatically and turn on hibernate automatically during some hours if I didn't use laptop till now its good, but after I turn it on again and the windowsopen it hibernate automatically after several seconds or 1 minute and I have to...
  8. I cannot activate windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot activate windows 10 on my laptop: Hello, I have a digital license of windows 10 which means when I log in to a computer that does not have windows 10 activated with this email address I should be able to activate windows 10 right? I recently bought a new laptop however I can't activate windows 10 on it. I...
  9. I cannot activate my window 10

I cannot activate my window 10: my laptop was asking to activate window. i try to activate but its show error code. 0x80070002. can you solve help me. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-activate-my-window-10/2795da36-eff0-402d-bd7d-d6e7072db55c"
  10. I cannot activate my windows 10

I cannot activate my windows 10: How do I activate my windows 10. Am getting this error Error code: 0xC004C020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-activate-my-windows-10/b2691b5d-5e4b-4fd4-907d-776d2df64526"