Windows 10: I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...

Discus and support I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make a 98 cent purchase with credit card. The form is not working. I can type on top of some fields, but not the state. The dropdowns do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanWeckmueller1, May 27, 2022.

1. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...

I am trying to make a 98 cent purchase with credit card. The form is not working. I can type on top of some fields, but not the state. The dropdowns do not work for entering the credit card info. When I type "W", I only get Washington; when I type "i" I get Idaho.When I tried to find a number to call; the ansering voic says evrything is on the web. Is there not even a "chat"I need to purchase HEVC Video Extension

:)

JoanWeckmueller1, May 27, 2022

2. Can't purchase apps on phone, adding credit card...

I have the exact same problem as heatherko.

Tried the 4 steps above and when I sign in to billing.microsoft.com I can see my credit card properly listed as a payment method.

But I cannot see it from zune.net, nor can I use it to purchase anything on marketplace as it keeps telling me there is no credit card on file.

Please try to sort this out. It is a very frustrating problem.

Stelios Mintsidis, May 27, 2022
  3. credit card

And we have an answer. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working... :)
    GetCube has released an app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.

• Optional card reader can be purchased for $35.
    • Fees with a card swipe: 2,5 %
    • Fees with just entering credit card numbers : 3,5 %
    • NO monthly fees.
    • Connect with your own bank account.

Get Cube : https://www.getcube.com/
    Get Cube app in Windows Phone store here : Cube Credit Card Terminal
    Get Cube app in the Windows store: Cube Credit Card terminal

Johan van Mierlo, May 27, 2022
  4. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...

credit card processing

And we have an answer. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working... :)
    GetCube has released an app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.

• Optional card reader can be purchased for $35.
    • Fees with a card swipe: 2,5 %
    • Fees with just entering credit card numbers : 3,5 %
    • NO monthly fees.
    • Connect with your own bank account.

Get Cube : https://www.getcube.com/
    Get Cube app in Windows Phone store here :
    Cube Credit Card Terminal

Get Cube app in the Windows store: Cube Credit Card terminal

Johan van Mierlo, May 27, 2022
Thema:

I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...

1. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working... - Similar Threads - cannot add credit

2. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  3. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  4. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...: I am trying to make a 98 cent purchase with credit card. The form is not working. I can type on top of some fields, but not the state. The dropdowns do not work for entering the credit card info. When I type "W", I only get Washington; when I type "i" I get Idaho.When I tried...
  5. I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add my credit card into to make purchase because the store app is not working...: I am trying to make a 98 cent purchase with credit card. The form is not working. I can type on top of some fields, but not the state. The dropdowns do not work for entering the credit card info. When I type "W", I only get Washington; when I type "i" I get Idaho.When I tried...
  6. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  7. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  8. Credit Card for purchases

Credit Card for purchases: I am unable to make in game purchases using my Credit Card, I have on file with my Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-for-purchases/f9d7e4d0-d0cf-499c-9bdc-7ba6a4ea410a
  9. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store: I am trying to buy minecraft from microsoft store and there are only 2 options to choose from, either credit/debit card , or gift card which i cant but apparently in india i entered all details correctly , but when i hit save , it says the details doesnt match with the card...
  10. Unable to add credit card for purchase.

Unable to add credit card for purchase.: Was attempting to purchase "Dolby Atmos" through the store but when it asks me to add a payment option I cannot get past the state select portion as I am in Canada. It will not let me change from United States to Canada. I already have my card added in my Microsoft account so...