Windows 10: I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

Discus and support I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TizianaTizianaOE, Mar 1, 2023.

1. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not you"Microsoft support chat could not help and asked me to join this community chat instead for help.Can someone please tell me how to contact a Microsoft admin support agent to properly help me understanding what is the issue preventing me to add him?I am lost after hours trying to get to the correct department or chat.

:)

TizianaTizianaOE, Mar 1, 2023

2. Endless Loop, Microsoft Family Always Asking My Son to 'Sign In To Verify Account'

I've had this issue for several weeks. Microsoft Family keeps prompting me to have my son "sign in to verify his account" of his Surface Pro and his XBox. We follow the provided instructions (navigating to aka.ms/familyverify and signing in) but the 'alert' never goes away. And it's not clear how we can do this on an XBox anyway. I've tried the suggested troubleshooting steps on other Microsoft Community threads, but none of them have made a difference.

M. S. Anderson, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Child's account history not showing up in Microsoft Family Safety

Just to confirm, have you tried using a different browser and check if the issue persists? Since doing the steps provided on the link didn't help you resolve your concern, we would suggest you to recreate your son's account on the Alienware computer. To
    do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other
      users
    • Click Sign in with
      a local account instead
      (to convert her account to a local account).
    • After doing so, delete the local account. To delete a local account, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Go to Settings.
      • Click Accounts.
      • Click Family and other
        users
      • Click the local account and then, click Remove.
      • A new window will open, click Delete account and data.
    • After deleting the local account, re-link the Microsoft account of your son as a user, then add it to your family.

For more information on how to add a child account to your family, kindly click
    this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Mar 1, 2023
  4. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

New PC Activity for my son not showing up in Microsoft Family Account

Actually, your son should be listed as 'Child' in Start > Settings > Family & other people and should be signed in through the Microsoft Account you initially setup and enrolled him through the Add a family member function.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/setup-family-s...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

1. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft - Similar Threads - cannot add son

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  4. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft: An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not you"Microsoft support chat could not help and asked me to join this community chat instead for help.Can someone please tell me how to...
  7. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft: An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not you"Microsoft support chat could not help and asked me to join this community chat instead for help.Can someone please tell me how to...
  8. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.: Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. I sent him request and when we try to accept and log into his account nothing happens. Tried to use both the computer and his mobile phone. We need to get this sorted so he can be able to...
  9. Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety.: Please help me. I cannot add my son as a family member in microsoft family safety. I sent him request and when we try to accept and log into his account nothing happens. Tried to use both the computer and his mobile phone. We need to get this sorted so he can be able to...
  10. Unable to add my son to my family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add my son to my family: I have a family set up with both my sons on however my eldest son has created a new account. i have tried to add this account to the family, it allows me to send the invitation and he accepts it but then gets an error message to say something went wrong, try refreshing the...