Windows 10: I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

Discus and support I cannot add the security tab to folder properties. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm having an issue where. I right click on any folder. Go to the Properties tab. And all I see is. Either previous versions or general.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computer user 521, May 29, 2023.

1. I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

Hello everyone I'm having an issue where. I right click on any folder. Go to the Properties tab. And all I see is. Either previous versions or general. There is no security tab. I have tried the multiple ways online. To reactivate this feature. To no avail. I have tried. Editing the registry key. With no success. I have tried. Adding the registry key. With CMD. To no success. Deleting the registry key and readding it too, no success. The only time the security feature is available. Is when I select a drive. But again it does not show up. When I look at the properties of any folder. Any other s

:)

computer user 521, May 29, 2023
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 29, 2023
  3. thedoc735 Win User
    thedoc735, May 29, 2023
  4. thedoc735 Win User

I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

thedoc735, May 29, 2023
Thema:

I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

1. I cannot add the security tab to folder properties. - Similar Threads - cannot add security

2. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  3. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  4. I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add the security tab to folder properties.: Hello everyone I'm having an issue where. I right click on any folder. Go to the Properties tab. And all I see is. Either previous versions or general. There is no security tab. I have tried the multiple ways online. To reactivate this feature. To no avail. I have tried....
  5. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No security tab in folder properties: Recently I installed a gameHalo Infinity from Microsoft Store but later decided to uninstall it. But I am unable to remove it from my computer. It got installed it in one of my secondary drives. Now I have a folder named Program Files which I am unable to delete. It says I...
  6. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No security tab in folder properties: Recently I installed a gameHalo Infinity from Microsoft Store but later decided to uninstall it. But I am unable to remove it from my computer. It got installed it in one of my secondary drives. Now I have a folder named Program Files which I am unable to delete. It says I...
  7. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. no security tab in properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no security tab in properties?: VER: 21H1 19043.1110 There is no security tab in properties and the files and folders are padlocked, so I can't change permissions/ownership? The files are on a USB pendrive, copied from a previous PC (the whole downloads folder infact!). I've tried the: 1) Simply type Win+R...
  9. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...
  10. Add or Remove Customize tab in Folder Properties in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Customize tab in Folder Properties in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Customize tab in Folder Properties in Windows How to Add or Remove Customize tab in Folder Properties in Windows The Customize tab in the properties of a folder or non-OS drive allows you to change the folder icons if a supported option for the...