Windows 10: I cannot attach single photos or single documents to my gmail.

Discus and support I cannot attach single photos or single documents to my gmail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I instead the entire page that the document is on gets attached. This happens on my PC, Windows 10, which uses icloud. I have noticed I'm not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RjHartnessBG, Oct 21, 2019.

1. I cannot attach single photos or single documents to my gmail.

I instead the entire page that the document is on gets attached. This happens on my PC, Windows 10, which uses icloud. I have noticed I'm not the only one having this problem so you need to get useful and clear on this with everyone. What's the answer and if you don't have enough information to figure this out, then shut it down and use an older system. Yours very angrily:

:)

RjHartnessBG, Oct 21, 2019

2. Recipients receive duplicate images when I attach a single photo to Gmail when using Windows 10.

Recipients receive duplicate images when I attach a single photo to Gmail when using Windows 10. How do I eliminate this duplicating problem? I do not have this issue when using Windows Vista or my I-Pad to access Gmail? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

DennisBagwell, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Recipients receive duplicate images when I attach a single photo to Gmail when using Windows 10.

I am still getting duplicate photos whenever I use Windows 10 Mail client with my Gmail messages with attached photos. If I access Gmail by using Microsoft Windows 10 Edge browser, I do not generate duplicate photo attachments. Any suggestions on how
    to fix this issue?

DennisBagwell, Oct 21, 2019
  4. I cannot attach single photos or single documents to my gmail.

Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

I cannot attach single photos or single documents to my gmail.

1. I cannot attach single photos or single documents to my gmail. - Similar Threads - cannot attach single

2. Unable to attach documents to Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to attach documents to Gmail: For several days I have been unable to attach documents to emails. File explorer opens and either the files are not there OR if they are as soon as I click on it the CPU usage ramps up dramatically and the program stops responding. I cannot find a solution to this problem...
  3. Cannot attach items in GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot attach items in GMail: I have been using Windows10 with Google Chrome for at least four years with no problem. During the past week, however, the paperclip icon for attachments has disappeared. I've tried all the solutions posted in these forums, but so far, nothing has worked. Thank you for your...
  4. Can't attach Excel document to gmail

Can't attach Excel document to gmail: Recently, I tried many times to attached an Excel document to gmail, but it didn't go through. Could anybody give me a hand? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-attach-excel-document-to-gmail/0f635654-8b1b-4b07-ab2b-20a09c590b01
  5. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.: Since the latest downloads to windows 10 I cannot attach any photos to emails, facebook and documents, etc. I need to be able to attach. I have gotten no help from Microsoft. So frustrated. Nothing has been helping, when I did troubleshoot it told me that Microsoft Photo...
  6. Mail app for Window 10. Single clicking on an attachment opens attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app for Window 10. Single clicking on an attachment opens attachment: Hello, I currently use the mail app for windows 10. I noticed that when I single click on an attachment, it performs a double click and opens the attachment. I tried on 3 computers using the app and does the same thing with or without mouse. File settings are set to...
  7. Trying to attach a single photo or document to email

Trying to attach a single photo or document to email: When I scan and save a document or photo and then attempt to email that photo or document to another, the receiver of my photo or document is given an option in the left upper corner to view my entire photo collection. Please help me send a single document or photo?...
  8. Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder: I am a musician and for decades I've been sending songs in AOL emails as an mp3 attachment - without problems. Now something has gone wrong. I can still attach and send the song as normal. But when I check my 'sent' copy, the attachment has changed name from the song title...
  9. Cannot attach a file in Gmail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot attach a file in Gmail.: Gmail has been working perfectly until about two + weeks ago. Then it would say "no internet connection" although the internet tested connected. Then another issue developed. When trying to attach a file to an email, the shell of the file will attach, but it never...
  10. I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!: One of the Best features that I miss about XP was being able to download 'Selected Photos' from my Digital Camera. Now its All or Nothing, which means I have to go to my Photos and then delete the ones that I don't want. This is a right Royal PIA, has anyone found a way...