Windows 10: I cannot change between military and standard time

Discus and support I cannot change between military and standard time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I already went into both windows settings and control panel, neither works. I have found nothing on the Microsoft forums, other than that Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eitanschnur, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I cannot change between military and standard time

I already went into both windows settings and control panel, neither works.

I have found nothing on the Microsoft forums, other than that Microsoft saying they have tech support is a lie.

:)

eitanschnur, Oct 28, 2020

2. Military Time

Can someone give me steps on how to change to military time (24-hour time) on Microsoft Teams?

Seems like it can't be done...

Graivshark, Oct 28, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    having a blond moment how to cange time to military on win10

Hi,

We suggest referring to the reply of Greg Carmack - Windows MVP on this
    thread to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided
    on the link to know more on how to change Windows 10 time to military time.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Oct 28, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

I cannot change between military and standard time

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

I cannot change between military and standard time

1. I cannot change between military and standard time - Similar Threads - cannot change between

2. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  3. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  4. Can't get access to military time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  5. Can't get access to military time

Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  6. Change date time only option is military time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change date time only option is military time: I just did a clean install of window 10 on my computer and when I go to set my date and time it only gives me the option for military time. When I look in the date time format I only see HH:MM for short and HH:mm:ss for long. I can't change anything else. This is a fresh...
  7. How do I change my format to military time?

How do I change my format to military time?: How do I change my format to military time? I don't see that option on my new machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-format-to-military-time/3f6198e5-aa3f-444d-84ab-f27efb2353d3
  8. Military time display

Military time display: Why is my laptop showing military time? How can I turn that off so regular time shows? It's driving me mad! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/military-time-display/5c61cc93-bd51-472e-8e2c-c0650e96c5a7
  9. Calandar behavior differers between devices, cannot standardize

Calandar behavior differers between devices, cannot standardize: I have a PC, a Phone and a Tablet all running Windows 10. I created a single Microsoft Outlook account which I'm using as a logon account for all three devices, and for email across all three devices. I've used the Verify feature to register all three devices against...
  10. Military time

in Windows 10 Support
    Military time: How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused 48576