Windows 10: i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.

Discus and support i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MARY JO SELLICK, Jun 9, 2020.

1. i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.

i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.

:)

MARY JO SELLICK, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. - Similar Threads - cannot change camera

2. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  3. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  4. my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA"

my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA": CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-issue-when-opening-itfront-facing/ca6ca7c0-6c01-44e5-8ae5-37b6ad01b022
  5. reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook: How do I reverse the front facing camera to rear facing? Tried control panel and device manager but still can't do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-a-front-facing-camera-on-hp-elitebook/b9d2ea4e-7e1d-496a-befd-29d6e6285ca9
  6. How do I change camera from facing rear to front on Dell?

How do I change camera from facing rear to front on Dell?: How do I change camera from facing rear to front on Dell? * Original title: camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-camera-from-facing-rear-to-front/b43271ce-3861-446d-b558-add62b72ff44
  7. How to change camera to rear facing instead of front facing in Windows 10 Acer Computer?

How to change camera to rear facing instead of front facing in Windows 10 Acer Computer?: Hi guys, I have been trying to look up ways to change my camera to rear facing but I haven't been very successful. I have an Acer laptop with Windows 10 on it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated?...
  8. Front-facing Camera unavailable on Surface Go

Front-facing Camera unavailable on Surface Go: Hello, Amongst all applications that utilize cameras, the only option I am provided with is use of the rear camera. This includes the Camera App, as well as Zoom video conferences, and Skype. I've done some sleuthing on the matter -- tried updating drivers and straight up...
  9. My front-facing camera can't work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My front-facing camera can't work?: Im using lenovo ideapad 520s. A sign of camera with a slash shows up when i open windows camera app. THe same thing occured after i installed other camera apps and opened them. What should I do?...
  10. Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera: Hi all, the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to start with the main camera as default. Is there anyway to configure it to start with the main camera. I couldn't figure it out...