Windows 10: I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Discus and support I cannot change country for Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft Store but I am unable to do it because Microsoft requires to fill out profile address in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adam Siscow, Jun 11, 2019.

1. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

I want to purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft Store but I am unable to do it because Microsoft requires to fill out profile address in the USA but I am not from the Usa(.

How can I change to my country.

:)

Adam Siscow, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

When you install Windows on your computer, you are asked to select the region or location you’re currently in. Windows Store app displays the apps and their price based on your currently selected location or the country. The stuff you get in one region
    might not work in another. You may try the steps mentioned in the article below to change the country or region for Microsoft Store.

Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

For more information and help, you can contact Microsoft Store at:
    Microsoft Store Help

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 11, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 11, 2019
  4. danidonie Win User

I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia).

***Original title: Microsoft Store***

danidonie, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

1. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cannot change country

2. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  3. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  4. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  6. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  7. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4

Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4: Hi, We have a returning error within the Microsoft store in the country United Arab Emirates. We are trying to upgrade multiple devices to Windows pro, but when we try to login we are prompted with an error code 0x801901f4. I did some research on this error code and tried...
  9. Not able to change country

Not able to change country: hello please help me I have purchased laptop and window 10 home already there but I need window 10 pro I am going to upgrade this but at the time of payment option only united states country is showing I am India how can I change it to India please help me....
  10. Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store: I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia). ***Original title: Microsoft Store***...