Windows 10: I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Discus and support I cannot change country for Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft Store but I am unable to do it because Microsoft requires to fill out profile address in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adam Siscow, Jun 11, 2019.

1. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

I want to purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft Store but I am unable to do it because Microsoft requires to fill out profile address in the USA but I am not from the Usa(.

How can I change to my country.

:)

Adam Siscow, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

When you install Windows on your computer, you are asked to select the region or location you’re currently in. Windows Store app displays the apps and their price based on your currently selected location or the country. The stuff you get in one region
    might not work in another. You may try the steps mentioned in the article below to change the country or region for Microsoft Store.

Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

For more information and help, you can contact Microsoft Store at:
    Microsoft Store Help

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 11, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 11, 2019
  4. danidonie Win User

I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia).

***Original title: Microsoft Store***

danidonie, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

1. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cannot change country

2. Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store: I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia). ***Original title: Microsoft Store***...
  3. Cannot Sign in to the Microsoft Store

Cannot Sign in to the Microsoft Store: I have a business laptop. When I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store with my business account, I get a message that says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist... When I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store with my personal account, I get the message "We...
  4. Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows Store.

Unable to add payment method as I can't change country information field in Windows Store.: Hello, So recently I got interested in Sea of Thieves and I saw that it was available for PC. To my surprise it was a Microsoft game. I had never both a MS game. I saw from where to buy the game from the internet and all was looking nice. I was asked to add a pay method, I...
  5. microsoft store cannot launch

microsoft store cannot launch: Hi, I have a troubleshooting that my Microsoft store cannot run in my windows 10, so I cannot open all my apps from there. Please help me to solve it thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cannot-launch/250ddad4-39ae-4eb2-ab5d-57d92e71e163"
  6. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10 I use...
  7. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....
  8. How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?: When I go to "my info" and chose "edit country/region", I cannot change the country - only other details such as zip code. PS: I have Danish language activated, so my English translations may not be identical with the English expressions used by Microsoft. [ Moved from:...
  9. How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?: When I go to "my info" and chose "edit country/region", I cannot change the country - only other details such as zip code. PS: I have Danish language activated, so my English translations may not be identical with the English expressions used by Microsoft....
  10. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot login to the Microsoft Store: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I decided to add an app. I clicked on the store app and then picked the app I wanted and then clicked on Free. A menu came up that said choose account so I clicked on Microsoft Account and a screen popped up for about one...