Windows 10: I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.

Discus and support I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FreddyO'Neo, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.

Please help me.

I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading. 52270bd9-6678-4fa0-a274-a703e08aebdc?upload=true.png

:)

FreddyO'Neo, Sep 20, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Lock screen Wallpaper does not change on Windows 10

Hello, I'm trying to change my lock screen wallpaper from Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen.

But all I see is this : the loader is the middle is forever. New wallpaper never loads. Kindly help!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading. a33dc6df-84d8-438d-82f8-cd7d9987c899.jpg

SamratShekhar, Sep 20, 2018
  4. I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.

Can't change the lock screen wallpaper

I have Windows 10 Home edition and I can't change the lock screen image. I can only choose the default Windows 10 wallpapers available. If I go to settings and try to change the wallpaper, all it does is just show the spinning dots indicating that something
    is loading but the picture never loads. Also, if I try the second method where you choose the picture from the File Explorer and click "set as lock screen wallpaper", it shows a message saying "select a different picture". I have also tried downloading a .bat
    file containing gpedit.msc (since it is not available by default in Windows 10 Home Edition) and I disabled the "prevent changing lock screen image" options but the issue persists. Below are screenshots of the problem (they are in Greek but you can understand
    the point) .
    I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading. 5772b369-7812-4117-b9cd-c616f54324b4?upload=true.png

I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading. 442bc37d-ec19-41b1-bbd7-2dccc45cbc23?upload=true.png

Cheesy Moon, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.

1. I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading. - Similar Threads - cannot change lock

2. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  3. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  4. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  5. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  6. changing wallpaper for lock screen

changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  7. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  8. I couldn't change my lock screen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I couldn't change my lock screen wallpaper: Hi everyone, I just received my new laptop just a month ago and I've been trying to change my lap's lock screen wallpaper. This is a screenshot of my setting: [ATTACH] Never mind, it is a macOS' wallpaper. Anyway, it's beautiful :D Note that I've chosen "Picture", not...
  9. I can't change my lock screen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't change my lock screen wallpaper: I don't know why but my pc doesn't let me change my lock screen wallpaper. When I pick one from my files I loads forever. Changing my home wallpaper works perfect but lock screen does not....
  10. Lock screen wallpaper will not change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen wallpaper will not change: Hello, Upon upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that my lock screen image did not move across with the upgrade. Also, when I try to change the lock screen image through settings, it never shows up. It only shows the color that is set for the settings. Has anyone else...