Windows 10: I cannot change to landscape position

Discus and support I cannot change to landscape position in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My desktop icons are now in the upright position and When I right click on my desktop to get to the display settings and click on Landscape or Portrait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ylarik, May 13, 2019.

1. Ylarik Win User

I cannot change to landscape position

My desktop icons are now in the upright position and When I right click on my desktop to get to the display settings and click on Landscape or Portrait I get only Landscape flipped or Portrait flipped and not Portrait how can I resolve this problem please help me

Thank you

:)

Ylarik, May 13, 2019

2. Nokia 5230 Gps antenna position Landscape screen conflicting

Hi friends:

I was testing the Ovi Maps and found that the horizontal screen (Landscape) is better to navigate than the vertical (Portrait) position What is intriguing me is that my 5230 only switch from portrait to Landscape when turned to the left, and in this
    case the GPS antenna would be located in lower place of the unit, not at the top, where it should be.

Question: Wy 5230 do change the screen from portrait to Landscape only when switching to the left and not to the right? How I can make this to works correctly, so that the GPS antenna is looking to the sky and not to the floor in the landscape position?

pascalnavstar, May 13, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 13, 2019
  4. I cannot change to landscape position

How to bring back the original position of the desktop?

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the requested information. I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check for status.

1. Right click on Desktop and select Display Settings.

2. In the right pane, under Orientation, select Landscape
    from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2019
Thema:

I cannot change to landscape position

1. I cannot change to landscape position - Similar Threads - cannot change landscape

2. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...: After the last few upgrades The Windows position after startup is fixed in a position I do not like and I have to always reposition it after start up. I have gone online and tried all fixes suggested but none has worked so far. I have gone into settings etc. and tried all...
  3. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...: After the last few upgrades The Windows position after startup is fixed in a position I do not like and I have to always reposition it after start up. I have gone online and tried all fixes suggested but none has worked so far. I have gone into settings etc. and tried all...
  4. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop Icons changing position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons changing position: Running WIN10 home Every so often my desktop flashes and some of my icons have changed position. Can anyone explain t his and how I can stop it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-changing-position/934e8501-fdfb-46d0-998d-3b15d4dc677a
  6. Cursor start position changed

Cursor start position changed: Hi, a few months ago, a change occurred on multiple devices, at least in Windows Media Player, probably other programs as well. When a section of text in a field, such as a song title, is highlighted, it used to be that pressing the left arrow caused the cursor to start at...
  7. is there a way to fine tune the position of multiple monitors when one is landscape and the...

is there a way to fine tune the position of multiple monitors when one is landscape and the...: I have two monitors that are both 1080p, one is landscape and one is portrait, when I try to align them so the mouse doesn't jump up or down when I move between monitors there is at best a half inch difference. is there a setting that can be manually changed in the registry...
  8. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...
  9. Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape: I don't know why but ever since I updated to 1809 I can't change orientation on my printer from portrait to landscape. I use a canon mg2200 and didn't have any trouble before the update. Help please Thanks 124558
  10. Cannot change apps windows position/size and have it stick

Cannot change apps windows position/size and have it stick: When I open any app part of the window is off screen. I cannot change apps windows position/size and have it stay. Windows 10 latest. Microsoft has to fix this!...