Windows 10: I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft...

Discus and support I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, Myself Raheesh I updated windows 10 version last two month before, but after that update I cannot check for update but it is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raheesh Arab, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft...

Dear Microsoft Team,

Myself Raheesh I updated windows 10 version last two month before, but after that update I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft store and in windows search please help me please.

I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft... 5e8eb434-ade5-4928-87d6-91e7b6ae928e?upload=true.png

:)

Raheesh Arab, Dec 2, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft...

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Have you tried updating the mouse and keyboard drivers? If not, we suggest you to do so. And if the updates are
    already installed, kindly check if there is an exclamation mark in the Device Manager under the keyboard section. To check it, please follow these steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel
      and open
      Device Manager.

• Right-click
      on the
      Keyboard USB device.

• If you see that there is a
      exclamation mark, please post a screenshot of the error message.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft...

1. I cannot check for update but it is only loading and I cannot use keyboard in Microsoft... - Similar Threads - cannot check update

2. i cannot check for updates in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot check for updates in windows 10: it keeps showing this previously it showed TRY AGAIN LATER then i turned on the UPDATE ORCHESTRATOR SERVICE in services. msc ,after then it keeps showing the problem as in image...
  3. i cannot check for updates in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot check for updates in windows 10: it keeps showing this previously it showed TRY AGAIN LATER then i turned on the UPDATE ORCHESTRATOR SERVICE in services. msc ,after then it keeps showing the problem as in image...
  4. i cannot check for updates in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot check windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot check windows update.: I cannot check Windows updates in my system. could you please provide the solution? The Picture is attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-check-windows-update/1ba4353e-3d8f-49fa-b41a-35e0795b3852
  6. Cannot enable windows update and check for updates just keeps on loading.

Cannot enable windows update and check for updates just keeps on loading.: Hi, I'm having trouble with my windows update, it just keeps loading see 1st image and doesn't seem to communicate with the windows server. I saw a forum to turn on updates on the services.msc but when I set it to automatic/manual it just keeps being disabled. see 2-4 image...
  7. After the most recent windows 10 update, i cannot use my keyboard or mouse, and i cannot...

After the most recent windows 10 update, i cannot use my keyboard or mouse, and i cannot...: Hello, after performing the most recent update, i cannot use usb connected keyboard or mouse. i tried a number or keyboards or mice. different cables and stuff. nothing works. the bad part : i have an 2015 iMac. by using bootstrap i could install windows on it, with no...
  8. Windows Update: I cannot "Check for Update".

Windows Update: I cannot "Check for Update".: I've had more problems during the past week than I've ever had before and I'd like to publicly thank Don Varnau for his patience and guidance. It's 16.20 here and tomorrow I'll be working my way through the long list of suggestions that Donhad has made on how I should make...
  9. cannot use keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot use keyboard: I cannot use my keyboard to type. Have to use the on screen keyboard which is slow. the driver is find. why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-keyboard/e989527d-f8f4-417f-afef-d728bdd4503f
  10. I cannot use Shift + Alt on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot use Shift + Alt on my keyboard: Hello, I have windows 10. suddenly, when I used (Shift + Alt) to change language the keyboard act wired!! first, does not change the language. second, either stop working as keyboard, when I try to write something it does not type anything! but act like a mouse and...