Windows 10: I cannot choose "bluetooth headphone STEREO" and am stuck with the horrible sounding...

Discus and support I cannot choose "bluetooth headphone STEREO" and am stuck with the horrible sounding... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I go to playback devices and the akg y50bt HANDSFREE is selected I press y50bt STEREO and choose connect Nothing happens. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KalleSatan, Feb 15, 2019.

1. I cannot choose "bluetooth headphone STEREO" and am stuck with the horrible sounding...

Ok, I go to playback devices and the

akg y50bt HANDSFREE is selected

I press y50bt STEREO and choose connect

Nothing happens.

What can I do?

Why is the horrible reception phone call sounding option the default and the only thing that works in win10?

I was able to use the stereo option before win 10 updates

You know, with android you click twice and you get to use your bluetooth headphones

In windows 10 you have to use 20 minutes in device manager disabling energy saving hippie **** inb 34 entries before your pc quits cutting off bluetooth radio (and thereby indirectly turning off your bluetooth headphones) every 5 minutes and your bluetooth mouse every minute.

In windows 10, you get this awful sounding bluetooth HANDSFREE option by default and now I cant even connect to the only option anyone would ever want to use.

:)

KalleSatan, Feb 15, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 15, 2019
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Feb 15, 2019
  4. alleluia Win User

I cannot choose "bluetooth headphone STEREO" and am stuck with the horrible sounding...

Problem getting stereo sound from headphones

I have an HP laptop, and my sound card is (displayed using PCIutils for Windows):

Code:
    Code:
    Intel Corporation 7 Series / C210 Series
    and I am finding difficulties in getting stereo sound from analogical headphones (plugged in with 3.5mm jack). Drivers downloaded from HP or Realtex do not work, drivers supplied by Windows (although they are Realtek drivers as well) sometimes work, I mean: speakers and headphones are shown together at the mixer, and sound from headphones is not stereo. I then go to device manager, audio input and output, and uninstall "Speakers/Headphones". I then reboot with my headphones plugged in, and, after that, the sound is stereo, and (IIRC) the mixer distinguishes between headphones and speakers.

But then things get broken back soon: one time, the windows updated the sound driver, and no stereo sound again. I uninstalled the device, rebooted, and stereo back. Then I unplugged the headphones, and windows said that no speakers were found: I restarted the audio device, speakers were found again, but stereo broken again *Mad

I think that debugging this looks tricky but, do you have any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

alleluia, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

I cannot choose "bluetooth headphone STEREO" and am stuck with the horrible sounding...

1. I cannot choose "bluetooth headphone STEREO" and am stuck with the horrible sounding... - Similar Threads - cannot choose bluetooth

2. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  3. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  4. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound: Hi, I recently bought a P47 Wireless headphones and they are supposed to be stereo, but they are combining both channels and reproducing only mono sound. I have been searching on the internet a lot and I am not able to find any solution to this problem. I already tried to...
  6. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.: I'm having issues with my ComfortQ+ headphones not playing stereo sound. I've tried everything from restarting to disconnecting my headphones; to even removing the drivers manually using Device Manager. Also when I try to press 'Connect' on the dropdown menu it does nothing....
  7. Bluetooth sounding horrible

Bluetooth sounding horrible: Hello i have had this issue for some time now. i realized it at first when i played games with my controller via bluetooth it would make my pc run like garbage and end up crashing the game, then i really noticed it when i tried to use my airpods with it and they dont play...
  8. Headphones not playing stereo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not playing stereo sound: Hi, recently my headphones broke and I bought a pair of headphones (JBL Live 650btnc) and when I am playing games like csgo, rainbow six siege etc it doesn't have left and right stereo and combines it into one channel. I have done research and I can't seem to find anything to...
  9. bluetooth headphones not in stereo

bluetooth headphones not in stereo: I have Bose Bluetooth soundsport ear buds that when connected to Windows 10 Bluetooth will only play sound in the right ear due to them defaulting to the right ear telephony option. I have updated windows 10, all drivers, added and added the earbuds, rebooted a million times...
  10. Problem with sound to stereo headphones

Problem with sound to stereo headphones: Have two 100% identical computers... A-The Windows simulated quadrophonic and 7.1 sound test works fine B- Thesound only appears in the left and right ear, two speakers only, clicking on the others gives a wave symbol on the screen, but nothing through the headset Having...