Windows 10: I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this?

Discus and support I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a situation with setting up my new laptop. I typed in a new pin since there was no option to skip, then I signed my microsoft account into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ItzzKevinRBLX, Dec 25, 2022.

1. I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this?

I am having a situation with setting up my new laptop. I typed in a new pin since there was no option to skip, then I signed my microsoft account into the new laptop, it then came up with the options "Use DESKTOP-number or Setup a new device" I tried to click but it physically did not allow me to select the box. I tried turning the computer on and off, it didn't work, I tried multiple commands like shift click, still didn't work, I tried restarting, still didn't work. Please help as I cannot figure out how to select the button and I can't move onto the next step. If needby I can give my disc

:)

ItzzKevinRBLX, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this?

1. I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - cannot click setting

2. How do I fix my settings freezing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my settings freezing up: I have an issue with my system settings freezing up, so basically whenever I try to for example change my brightness or turn bluetooth on or turn the night light on or try to cast my device I can't because when i try to open settings they just freeze up or if I use the...
  3. How do I fix my settings freezing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my settings freezing up: I have an issue with my system settings freezing up, so basically whenever I try to for example change my brightness or turn bluetooth on or turn the night light on or try to cast my device I can't because when i try to open settings they just freeze up or if I use the...
  4. how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet: how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-setting-from-crashing-when-i-click-on/b1c658aa-ae11-4112-b4d6-3d7f91e9d866
  5. how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet

how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet: how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-setting-from-crashing-when-i-click-on/b1c658aa-ae11-4112-b4d6-3d7f91e9d866
  6. how do i fix setting from crashing when i click on network and internet

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I fix my settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my settings?: Whenever I hold down a key it doesn't spam, it types one character and stops. I'm not sure how to fix it and it's frustrating having to click the same key over and over again. I've looked through all the settings I thought were relevant to the issue, I even tried searching...
  8. How do I fix my settings?

How do I fix my settings?: Whenever I hold down a key it doesn't spam, it types one character and stops. I'm not sure how to fix it and it's frustrating having to click the same key over and over again. I've looked through all the settings I thought were relevant to the issue, I even tried searching...
  9. I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot click when setting up my laptop, how do I fix this?: I am having a situation with setting up my new laptop. I typed in a new pin since there was no option to skip, then I signed my microsoft account into the new laptop, it then came up with the options "Use DESKTOP-number or Setup a new device" I tried to click but it...
  10. How do I fix my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Laptop: Hi. I’m on a Hp laptop windows 11 and all I tried to factory reset my computer but during the process it got stuck at 64% and has been constantly restarting. It has been turning off saying Welcome then flashes 64% don’t turn off your computer then it goes dark it keeps...