Windows 10: I cannot connect desktop to plasma TV

Discus and support I cannot connect desktop to plasma TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to connect my desktop Dell 8700 to plasma TV LG HiDef TV via wireless adapter. When I get to the point "Display adapter", it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rance Headquarters, Jan 10, 2019.

1. I cannot connect desktop to plasma TV

I am unable to connect my desktop Dell 8700 to plasma TV LG HiDef TV via wireless adapter. When I get to the point "Display adapter", it shows "Connecting to Computer" on TV. However half a minute later the pop-up appears saying "Couldn't Connect" under "Display Adapter" in the Notifications box

:)

Rance Headquarters, Jan 10, 2019

2. HDMI cable to my PLasma TV isnt broadcasting. Plasma TV says, "No Signal"

HDMI cable to my PLasma TV isnt broadcasting. Plasma TV says, "No Signal"

TroyRobins, Jan 10, 2019
  3. chiorny Win User
    N95 and Panasonic PLASMA TV

HI

My N95 was manufactured in Finland. When I try to connect N95 to my Panasonic Plasma 42' TV the picture is going up and down .

Is that have something to do with resolution in Europe and America ? Is there any way to fix this problem????

chiorny, Jan 10, 2019
  4. I cannot connect desktop to plasma TV

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

I cannot connect desktop to plasma TV

1. I cannot connect desktop to plasma TV - Similar Threads - cannot connect desktop

2. Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  3. Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  4. Cannot connect TV as second display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot connect TV as second display: I am trying to connect my new Smart TV to my PC as a second Display, mirroring the desktop. I am using the same HDMI cable as I used for the previous TV. In Display Settings only the PCs Display is identified. I have tried restarting with no effect. How do I get the PC to...
  5. Tv cute connection to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tv cute connection to desktop: I revently updated NVIDIA drivers dont worry i posed there too just in case and everything seemed fine after the reboot UNTIL I entered my password. After the screen splash for the login accepted my credentials. The screen goes black and i get my tv saying “no input detected”...
  6. sound on desktop not working, connected to a TV

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound on desktop not working, connected to a TV: i updated computer with ssd everything works except my sound from tv. the TV sound works when not connected. when i look at the sound settings, it says installed properly. I restarted, checked device manager, all seems to show working but i still cannot hear any sound. i can...
  7. cannot connect to a mod TV as a monitir

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot connect to a mod TV as a monitir: tried many times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-a-mod-tv-as-a-monitir/a9230c37-b6d7-4c79-b6d2-913cb4826ccb
  8. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  9. Cannot display Desktop on smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot display Desktop on smart TV: I have been trying for a long time to get my Windows 10 Desktop displayed on my smart TV, which has a setting for receiving wireless signals. EDGE (Chromium) reporting 'source not supported' is only one of several troubling notifications. A likely issue is that I am not now...
  10. Cannot connect to my smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to my smart Tv: After update windows 10, i tried to connect to my Hisense smart TV using anyview cast, but the laptop cannot find the TV itself. Before updating there was no problem connecting to the TV...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect to smart tv with windows 10

2. wifi direct windows 10 lg

3. pc can not connect to tv

4. connect plasma tv in windows 10,
  5. lg wifi direct on pc,
  6. lg wi-fi direct,
  7. lg wi-fi direct windows 10,
  8. connecting lg tv to desktop computer