Windows 10: I cannot connect headset

Discus and support I cannot connect headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect headset via Bluetooth but I get a message that ‘Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers. A recent hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marry Wilt, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I cannot connect headset

I am trying to connect headset via Bluetooth but I get a message that ‘Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.Code 52’.

Then I tried to install drivers but get a message: The best drivers for your device are already installed. Can you help with with this problem?

:)

Marry Wilt, Sep 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I cannot connect headset :p

cadaveca, Sep 30, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 30, 2020
  4. I cannot connect headset

Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

I cannot connect headset

1. I cannot connect headset - Similar Threads - cannot connect headset

2. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop: I am trying to connect a haedset to my laptop via bluetooth. all the basics are covered, Bluetooth is on and visible headset is in pairing mode. Headset will connect to other devices, I have used the troubleshooter and i have updated the driver via windows I have also updated...
  6. headset connections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset connections.: so im using my wireless xbox controller on my pc, it is connected via Bluetooth. is it possible to use my headset which uses and AUX cord by plugging it in to my controller, I cannot plug it into my pc because I am using an Alienware alpha R1 which does not have any AUX...
  7. Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Connection: I am using my Hesh 2 headset with mic attached via aux cable. I can hear fine, but my mic is not working. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-connection/e3e49223-6a25-4112-835e-8ba1a6f120cc
  8. Headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not connecting: Please I need help! I’m trying to connect a brand new headset to my laptop, I plug it in and the sound works great. Though, it gives me no microphone options (which is what I want). I’ve tried left-clicking the sound icon to change it to default out-put device but there is...
  9. Cannot connect to my TXUMI wireless headset

Cannot connect to my TXUMI wireless headset: I just acquired a pair of TXUMI wireless headsets - I had no problem pairing them with my iPAD, but I cannot pair them with my laptop w/ windows 10. My mouse, keyboard and printer are all wireless connected to my laptop, but the TXUMI wireless headset does not show up when I...
  10. cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot connect mic on headset, can hera but no speaking: with the windows creator April update, I have to roll it back for my mic to work, how do I fix that so I can use it instead of rolling it back each time....