Windows 10: I cannot connect iPod with my PC

Discus and support I cannot connect iPod with my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the latest Windows 10 and iTune updates, checked the cable connection. I know for sure that iPod Touch driver is the latest. But the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris Kimi, Mar 4, 2019.

1. I cannot connect iPod with my PC

I have the latest Windows 10 and iTune updates, checked the cable connection. I know for sure that iPod Touch driver is the latest. But the problem persists

:)

Chris Kimi, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

iPod to PC won't connect

Hello Denis B,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

With regards to your concern, kindly help us with the below questions.

1. Have you tried connecting the iPod to another computer?
    2. What is the build and version of your computer?
    3. Did you update your PC recently?
    4. Do you read any error message/code, when you connect iPod to your computer?

I would suggest you to try connecting the iPod device on another PC to check if it’s the issue with the computer. Also for iPod to work fine, you will have to
    completely uninstall iTunes and related software components. To do that, you may refer to an article on
    Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later.

Note: Be sure to remove all components of an iTunes installation in the precise order. Also, make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes from
    Apple website.

For more information, you may also refer to the article If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 4, 2019
  3. garyjd Win User
    Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a number of articles and videos with no success. The ipods will charge but are not recognized by the pc. I had issues with my pc a week ago and had to reformat. Before this my ipod worked fine. Any other suggestions outside of what's on the internet?

garyjd, Mar 4, 2019
  4. I cannot connect iPod with my PC

ipad/ipod connectivity

Does not work. I had already tried this. Currently in contact with Apple to see if they can suggest a solution. When connecting my ipod message comes up saying ' ipod connected but not recognised'.

Jeremy Bayley, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

I cannot connect iPod with my PC

1. I cannot connect iPod with my PC - Similar Threads - cannot connect iPod

2. how to connect an ipod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect an ipod: I have an old ipod model A1285 and it will not connect to my windows 120 laptop. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-an-ipod/0682b41e-05bd-414f-8587-08fe03d984f3
  3. how to connect an ipod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect an ipod: I have an old ipod model A1285 and it will not connect to my windows 120 laptop. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-an-ipod/0682b41e-05bd-414f-8587-08fe03d984f3
  4. how to connect an ipod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...: My classic Ipod 6th gen will not sync with iTunes app using my new Dell Inspiron 3891 I5 Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesn't sync and if I hit sync button nothing happens. It does show the library and all the albums , even plays the music too, and I check the mp3...
  6. My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ipod will not sync with my new Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesnt sync and if I...: My classic Ipod 6th gen will not sync with iTunes app using my new Dell Inspiron 3891 I5 Windows 11 PC. It sees the ipod but doesn't sync and if I hit sync button nothing happens. It does show the library and all the albums , even plays the music too, and I check the mp3...
  7. I cannot connect to intenet on my PC!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot connect to intenet on my PC!: I cannot connect my PC to intenet by cable.my motherboard not support WI-FI I tried everything I tried to reset network, reinstall drivers for internet adapter, windows troubleshooter, unistall VPN services, unistall internet adapter my specs: Windows 10 x64, intel core...
  8. Can't connect iPod to computer

Can't connect iPod to computer: I have I-tunes loaded on my computer. I want to purchase music, add it to my library and then download the new music to my I-pod. I plugged the I-pod into the port on my computer and I got this error message "This I-pod cannot be used because it is not supported on this...
  9. cannot make my PC (windows 10) recognize my iPod nano

cannot make my PC (windows 10) recognize my iPod nano: Your help please! I cannot make my PC (running windows 10) recognize my iPod Nano in order to download music. On attempts to do so the system says "driver Error" Can anyone tell me what do I need to do to correct this please? Please be "gentle" when replying as I am not...
  10. how do I connect my ipods to groove music

how do I connect my ipods to groove music: I trying to snyc music to ipod but I can not get groove music to connect to ipod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-ipods-to-groove-music/a88904d3-6d2b-4f83-a78a-9cbe08a2f01f