Windows 10: I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface

Discus and support I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface. Bluetooth does not seem to be recognized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dwyersa2000, Aug 2, 2018.

1. I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface

I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface. Bluetooth does not seem to be recognized

:)

dwyersa2000, Aug 2, 2018

2. I POD

Since I upgraded to windows 10 my personal I Pod wont sync with my music. The Icon doesn't show on I tunes. I downloaded the latest version, I called Apple Store. They don't have the answer. What can I do to Sync my music in my PC to my I Pod.

JorgeSansur, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Remove ear pods (Bluetooth) from Windows 10

I connected my apple ear pods to Windows. But this is very annoying as I cannot control Windows not to USE them.

So the PC takes over from my Iphone even when I don't want it.

So I tried to remove the blue tooth device. This didn't allow me.

So I tried this:

• a. Press Windows key + X.
    • b. Click on Device Manager.
    • c. Click on View.
    • d. Click on Hidden Devices.
    • e. Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • f. Right click on the Bluetooth device and click uninstall.

This was successful. But still the blue tooth device shows up in the blue tooth menu and I can't remove device. And my PC still keeps taking over the ear pods from my Iphone beyond my control.

Paul Heukers, Aug 2, 2018
  4. I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface

i pod question pleasei would like to upgrade my 4th gen i pod

good morning,i have a 4th gen i pod,still have some space,but new ones are cheaper and better to use and more features and gb.can i safely sync my new i pod to load up from the old one.i have i pod on my pc without using it.so tunes are in pc.will the
    pc beable to sync my new one and tell it that it is my main i pod.do i need to disable anything from a list to deny the old i pod,do i need to add to a list that i allow this,devise to use?i can get a trade in on my i pod do i need to back up tunes,on disk?or
    are they stored already on my pc.any help would be kind thanks cpl ptr#68usmc.

paulreganuv, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface

1. I cannot connect my apple pods to my surrface - Similar Threads - cannot connect apple

2. Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop: I made sure my AirPods were disconnected from my phone so I could connect them to my computer but the name won’t show up I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop but nothing will work...
  3. Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop: I made sure my AirPods were disconnected from my phone so I could connect them to my computer but the name won’t show up I tried restarting and shutting down my laptop but nothing will work...
  4. Why won’t my air pods connect to my surface laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  6. how do i connect my air pods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my air pods: how di i connect my air Pods to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-air-pods/343ca63c-bfde-4b65-930e-44590cc4f950
  7. Apple Air Pods keep Breaking my Bluetooth

Apple Air Pods keep Breaking my Bluetooth: Hello, I am having issues with my computer when I try to use my apple air pods. First they pair to the bluetooth just fine and it says connected. But then, as soon as I try to actually play any sound, my bluetooth suddenly turns completely off and there is no way to turn it...
  8. apple ear pods

apple ear pods: i have windows 10 if at times i get my apple ear pods to connect they are forever dropping off and at times the pc will not find them i have looked at different posts and tried all sorts to resolve this i believe apple pods are no good for window 10 can anyone...
  9. Air Pod Connection

Air Pod Connection: Why wont my Air Pods Stay connected to my surface pro? I tried to go into device manager and the human interface but my air pods are not listed nor is anything for bluetooth. I have no problem manager anywhere and I am the account manager. Just want to be able to use my air...
  10. i cant see my air pods in Bluetooth

i cant see my air pods in Bluetooth: i followed all steps and to add or discover my devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-air-pods-in-bluetooth/b164bc40-edbd-43e2-b707-be74094dd523