Windows 10: i cannot connect my echo dot as bluetooth speaker for pc

Discus and support i cannot connect my echo dot as bluetooth speaker for pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can aNYONE HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrjetskey, Dec 27, 2020.

1. mrjetskey Win User

i cannot connect my echo dot as bluetooth speaker for pc

can aNYONE HELP

:)

mrjetskey, Dec 27, 2020

2. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

I am trying to use my echo as a speaker for my computer. I didn't have Bluetooth on the computer so I purchase a USB Bluetooth. I have tried everything to get it connected. First I couldn't even find the Echo as a device. It did finally show up in "add
    a device" after I updated all the drivers for the USB Bluetooth. However it keeps saying "try connecting your device again". I have put it into pairing mode and tried and also tried without pairing. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

john cheney66, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Amazon Echo

I want to use the Echo as my primary speakers. I had it connected after reinstalling the bluetooth devices, but after restarting the computer this morning, the sound is not working. I see the Echo listed as a speaker, but I cannot click the speaker as
    an option.

Poopz_McDougall, Dec 27, 2020
  4. RoshanV S Win User

connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

Hi john,

I'm Roshan V S, Independent advisor and a Windows user like you.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Pair a Windows PC with an Echo:

1. Log in to your Alexa account by going to alexa.amazon.com.

2. Select Settings in the left pane.

3. Choose your Echo in the list of devices.

4. Select Bluetooth

5. Select Pair a New Device; Alexa will search for available devices.

6. Go to your computer’s Search box, which may be in the Start menu.

7. Type Bluetooth and go to the Bluetooth Settings in System Settings.

8. Make sure Bluetooth is on and your computer is discoverable.

9. Select Add Bluetooth or Other Device; choose Bluetooth under Device Type.

10. Select your Echo in the list of devices and select Done. Your computer is now connected to your Echo as a speaker.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate,

safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Best Regards

Roshan V S

Indepedent Advisor

RoshanV S, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

1. i cannot connect my echo dot as bluetooth speaker for pc - Similar Threads - cannot connect echo

2. My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.: Hello, I'm having an issue with my pc when its connected to my echo dotI've had one for a bout a week. I've been using it as a speaker and it works normally. However, I also have headphones that are not bluetooth. This is the step by step of the problem that I have:- I...
  3. My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.: Hello, I'm having an issue with my pc when its connected to my echo dotI've had one for a bout a week. I've been using it as a speaker and it works normally. However, I also have headphones that are not bluetooth. This is the step by step of the problem that I have:- I...
  4. My pc loses its bluetooth after being connected to my Echo Dot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Videos/songs unpause themselves when connected to echo dot via bluetooth to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos/songs unpause themselves when connected to echo dot via bluetooth to PC: I have connected my echo dot 3rd gen via bluetooth to my desktop. When I go to pause a YouTube video - it will stay paused for around 10 seconds and then automatically unpause itself and play the video. It does the same unpausing itself for spotify and other media on my...
  6. cannot connect to Bluetooth speaker

cannot connect to Bluetooth speaker: I am trying to connect to an "EarFun Go" speaker. Computer sees "EarFun speaker" but fails to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-bluetooth-speaker/b0e28b67-6555-469e-95a1-1e8de9e3222f
  7. Echo dot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Echo dot: I am trying to connect the Echo Dot but have to connect to WIFI but I can't find it on my computer. It said to click on the network icon then choose the wifi network you want but nothing comes up....
  8. Cannot connect bluetooth speaker

Cannot connect bluetooth speaker: Bluetooth icon does not show up in Action Center. I have Bluetooth because I print to printer remotely. I'm trying to connect a Bose SoundLink Mini Speaker....
  9. New Echo Dot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Echo Dot: I plugged in my first Echo Dot. It tells me to go to my computer to install. My desktop doesn't know what I am talking about. Where do I set up it up because it says I don't have the app on my Windows 10? Thank you....
  10. Echo Dot

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Echo Dot: I have an Echo Dot Gen 2 & 3. I'm trying to pair them together . No luck so far .Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-dot/1e0b9c69-2797-46ff-b053-cc150784c435"