Windows 10: I cannot connect to amazonaws.com after 2004 update?

Discus and support I cannot connect to amazonaws.com after 2004 update? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; title I could connect to amazonaws.com before updating to 2004, but now I can't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EastTV, Dec 5, 2020.

1. EastTV Win User

I cannot connect to amazonaws.com after 2004 update?

title

I could connect to amazonaws.com before updating to 2004, but now I can't.

:)

EastTV, Dec 5, 2020

2. My PC infected with amazonaws Virus

Hi I was surfing the web when my web address was suddenly hijacked and Microsoft security warning with a warning label "S3.amazonaws" appeared and my screen just froze still. I has to reboot and do a systems restore before it was fixed.

My question is, why is there a bug when my system had already been installed with the latest updated Microsoft security essentials antivirus software?

Is there any way I can prevent another hijacking of this sort?

Pray explain and any advice is appreciated from the community out there.

Thanks

James

[Original Title: amazonaws virus]

[Moved from Windows Essentials | Writer]

jAMESBeatles, Dec 5, 2020
  3. blzmn Win User
    2004 update windows 10 error 0x80070002

Hello everyone,

thanks to some of the suggestions here and to some from other sources I have managed to fix the 0x80070002 error breaking up my feature update to 2004.

For completeness' sake and since it may help others, the following steps worked for me.

1. Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's official website
    2. Create a bootable USB drive with the MCT
    3. Boot up from this USB Drive
    4. Choose install settings, click 'Next', but on the next screen select "Repair your computer" instead of "Install"
    5. Choose "Troubleshoot" -> "Startup Repair" and let it finish
    6. Restart into Windows and attempt the usual Windows update
    It looks like the BCD on my computer had been damaged by the boot loader (Windows 10 + Recovery partition) and running the "Startup Repair" from the installation USB Drive corrected the errors.

blzmn, Dec 5, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I cannot connect to amazonaws.com after 2004 update? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot connect to amazonaws.com after 2004 update? - Similar Threads - cannot connect amazonaws

2. Microsoft 356 randomly challenging installation date after getting an Amazonaws fail-update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 356 randomly challenging installation date after getting an Amazonaws fail-update: I tried to update my Roblox, it game up with a pop-up about "s3 amazonaws". Never touched anything related to Amazon.After that I get multiple sites telling me it's an adware so I open my command panel, as I go to uninstall some recently installed apps I see that "Microsoft...
  3. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  4. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  5. Cannot Connect Surface Pro 5th gen to the Internet after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Connect Surface Pro 5th gen to the Internet after 2004 Update: If I update my Surface pro 5th Generation to Windows 10 2004, it can connect to networks but there is no access to the internet. The device is fully updated before the feature update. The problem exists through wi-fi and using a USB ethernet adapter. I originally had the...
  6. Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update: We had this issue on our Dell Latitudes after we performed latest windows 10 2004 feature update where several applications such as Skype for Business & Outlook can't sense network connectivity until you disable and re-enable the network card interface as shown below:...
  7. Cannot connect to any network shares after Windows 10 2004 Update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to any network shares after Windows 10 2004 Update.: Hello, I seem to not be able to connect to any shares on my local network immediately after the 2004 update. I get "Windows cannot access \\192.168.1.100". The share in question is a samba share on an Ubuntu Server PC which I can access just fine through my laptop which is...
  8. Cannot use Windows 10 after 2004 update

Cannot use Windows 10 after 2004 update: After installed 2004 update for Windows 10 today in June 10th, 2020, I cannot use Windows 10 anymore. After login in an administrative or a common account, a black screen appears, the mouse cursor appears as a cycling circle as it is loading and after some seconds the...
  9. After updating yesterday to windows update 2004, I cannot login to my laptop

After updating yesterday to windows update 2004, I cannot login to my laptop: I am getting this message. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. After pressing "OK", I come back to welcome screen. Please help....
  10. com ports missing after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    com ports missing after update: After a W10x64 update my com ports disappeared. I've gone into Device Manager and selected show hidden but no com ports. I'm using a Dell Inspiron R17 5720 laptop with an Intel C216 chipset. I cannot find a com driver on either the Dell, Intel or Microsoft web sites....