Windows 10: i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of...

Discus and support i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; suddenly cannot reach a site, authenticity warning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elaineleahy, Jun 4, 2020.

1. i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of...

suddenly cannot reach a site, authenticity warning

:)

elaineleahy, Jun 4, 2020

2. VPN Connection Error message

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and thanks for sharing the screenshot of the error message.

As per the error message, the User name or the password is incorrect or the authentication protocol setup for the VPN connection is not allowing you to access it.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on VPN credential to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 4, 2020
  4. i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of...

Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e

Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP encryption oracle remediation",

I couldn’t figure out why I’m getting the message in the screenshot below as I applied “Remote desktop connection”. The resources and documentation in the internet doesn’t solve the problem

What could be the issue here?

i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of... [​IMG]

jamal numan, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of...

1. i cannot connect to an often used site because suddenly an error message authenticity of... - Similar Threads - cannot connect often

2. authenticator is asking me to authenticate using authenticator to use authenticator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    authenticator is asking me to authenticate using authenticator to use authenticator: So first of all... Why is "microsoft Authenticator" not an option in the "Products" dropdown when choosing where this post should go? I'm just going to choose "Windows"... Sorry not sorry.Also, I can't take a screenshot on the microsoft Authenticator app without it capturing...
  3. authenticator is asking me to authenticate using authenticator to use authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    authenticator is asking me to authenticate using authenticator to use authenticator: So first of all... Why is "Microsoft Authenticator" not an option in the "Products" dropdown when choosing where this post should go? I'm just going to choose "Windows"... Sorry not sorry.Also, I can't take a screenshot on the Microsoft Authenticator app without it capturing...
  4. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached": Until recently I have been able to explore the web with no issues. Then a few months ago I slowly began getting the error message, "This site cannot be reached" and then we have the options to:1. See if there is a typo involved2. Check the spelling3. Run Windows network...
  5. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached": Until recently I have been able to explore the web with no issues. Then a few months ago I slowly began getting the error message, "This site cannot be reached" and then we have the options to:1. See if there is a typo involved2. Check the spelling3. Run Windows network...
  6. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...: Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner. Try this: I am having trouble with this error all the time and none of the usual suggestions are...
  8. error message contact site administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error message contact site administrator: Error message Please contact site administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-contact-site-administrator/19673de4-9456-4c35-bc3e-97af09b967ef"
  9. I keep getting this error message "The code execution cannot proceed because ...."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting this error message "The code execution cannot proceed because ....": I understand there is a missing DLL that's messing up Windows, and it's something related with Microsoft .NET framework, I've tried reinstalling/repairing it but nothing worked. Also the error message shows up when I right click on my desktop and go to display settings, or...
  10. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...: I tried the suggestion to check security settings to no avail. Problem only occurs on this desktop PC with Win 10 build 1809. In most instances if I tap refresh, the web page loads. My other 2 laptops work correctly....