Windows 10: I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft

Discus and support I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, it all started when i noticed i couldn't connect to microsoft store, even after clicking on SIGN IN nothing happens then i tried xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gothside, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Gothside Win User

I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft

Hello,

it all started when i noticed i couldn't connect to microsoft store, even after clicking on SIGN IN nothing happens

then i tried xbox companion and i keep getting erros like 0x406

and i tried other microsoft apps and checked my account in my pc, it doesn't say/show that i'm connected

when i tried to create a ticket it gave me this :

Request Id: 4941641c-dff3-4f35-ac2a-74e623915201
    Correlation Id: f799a110-2089-4d5e-b647-18fb59820446
    Timestamp: 2020-06-23T21:19:16Z
    Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

can you please help, i'm desperate.

Thank you

:)

Gothside, Jun 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Can't connect with microsoft apps

Hi,

Using a proxy server to connect to the Internet might cause this issue.
    A server issue can also cause the error that you're getting. For us to investigate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you receiving any error messages when trying to use the application? Can you provide us a screenshot of it?
    • Is the issue the same with all Microsoft applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest disabling the proxy server. Here's how: Open Internet Explorer > Tools (gear icon) > Internet
    options
    > Connections > LAN settings > uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN" > click OK.

If in case that the issue persists, you can run the
    Windows app troubleshooter.
    This will automatically apply and fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot connect to any microsoft apps, nor connect my windows to microsoft - Similar Threads - cannot connect microsoft

2. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  3. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  4. No connection on Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection on Microsoft apps: I can't establish a connection on any Microsoft apps 80% of the time. e.g. Microsoft store says "Page could not be loaded" with 0x80131500 as the error code and Xbox Game Bar won't load anything either.I've tried reinstalling all of the apps I've had issues with, I've...
  5. No connection on Microsoft apps

No connection on Microsoft apps: I can't establish a connection on any Microsoft apps 80% of the time. e.g. Microsoft store says "Page could not be loaded" with 0x80131500 as the error code and Xbox Game Bar won't load anything either.I've tried reinstalling all of the apps I've had issues with, I've...
  6. I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...: I have browsed these forums endlessly and tried everything. Nothing has worked so far. The problem seems to have arisen around the time I switched alias's for my account, but I cannot sign into it with either emails. It says I could not connect to the internet, but that is...
  7. W10 cannot connect to any Microsoft servers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    W10 cannot connect to any Microsoft servers: Hi everyone,From a few days ago, I can't connect to any Microsoft service on my W10 laptop. More precisely:On Microsoft Store I get the "Try that again" screen, Code: 0x80131500. I've already tried different solutions, like wsreset.exe and the store troubleshooter, but none...
  8. Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services

Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services: Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help. I'm on a mac, with a licensed Windows 10 installed on it. Ran into this error a few months ago and still couldn't resolve this by troubleshooting online. Basically, I cannot connect to any Microsoft applications that require an...
  9. Cannot connect my Microsoft Account?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Microsoft Account?!: I cannot connect my school account to my laptop. I tried removing the account and then re-adding it. That did nothing. One post in another thread mentioned editing something in the computer files which I definitely did not want to do (last time I did something like that it...
  10. Microsoft apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps cannot connect to the internet: Microsoft Edge, Windows Store, and Cortana, as well as most Microsoft apps, cannot connect to the internet. When I try to open the Windows Store it will not open and I get an Error message, 0x80072EE7. When I try to use Edge I get an error message that says, “This...