Windows 10: I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

Discus and support I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a HP stream laptop 11-y0XX. when I got to settings > devices > Bluetooth and other devices, and click "add device" my Bluetooth headphones do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shingo -ogasawara, May 29, 2020.

1. I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

I use a HP stream laptop 11-y0XX. when I got to settings > devices > Bluetooth and other devices, and click "add device" my Bluetooth headphones do not show up in the list. But my headphones works on my phone so it is working. I don't know if it my laptop or headphones but I'm sure it's my laptop.

:)

shingo -ogasawara, May 29, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 29, 2020
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, May 29, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, May 29, 2020
Thema:

I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

1. I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones. - Similar Threads - cannot connect Bluetooth

2. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  3. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  4. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones: I have Dell Inspiron 17 3000 PC. I am trying to use my bluetooth Jaybird headphones. I used to be able to do that. When I tried recently, it would not work. I reinstalled qualcomm-qca61x4a-qca9377-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-driver_v5jjk_win_12.0.0.1118_a45_03, to no avail. There is...
  6. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones: I have Dell Inspiron 17 3000 PC. I am trying to use my bluetooth Jaybird headphones. I used to be able to do that. When I tried recently, it would not work. I reinstalled qualcomm-qca61x4a-qca9377-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-driver_v5jjk_win_12.0.0.1118_a45_03, to no avail. There is...
  7. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

8. I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone: I connected my Bluetooth headphones via USB adapter.Currently when clicking on "connect", I get a message "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again...
  9. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.

Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.: Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC. Try trouble shooting tool, remove the Bluetooth device from the Device Mgr as suggested in Q&A. So I Removed device. Trying to pairing but failed. Suspect the problem from today updating 2020 patch....
  10. Bluetooth headphones not connecting

Bluetooth headphones not connecting: My Bluetooth headphones are no longer connecting to my laptop. My headphones were connected and I had no problems until I tried to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It was paired but wouldn't connect. I removed my headphones thinking that they might be stopping my phone...