Windows 10: i cannot connect to bluetooth

Discus and support i cannot connect to bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey microsoft thanks for getting in contact with you. i have a windows 10 device and i am unable to connect to my bluetooth devices. then i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cruzzlegend, Oct 19, 2019.

1. i cannot connect to bluetooth

hey microsoft thanks for getting in contact with you. i have a windows 10 device and i am unable to connect to my bluetooth devices. then i tried checking in my device manager whether i can update my bluetooth driver but i didn't see my bluetooth driver so how to i get to solve the problem. at first how am i gonna install my bluetooth driver?

:)

cruzzlegend, Oct 19, 2019

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Oct 19, 2019
  4. i cannot connect to bluetooth

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

i cannot connect to bluetooth

1. i cannot connect to bluetooth - Similar Threads - cannot connect bluetooth

2. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect Bluetooth: Split from this thread. cannot connect Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bluetooth/bcc195fc-85cc-4b55-b283-2ec5d40346be
  3. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect Bluetooth: Split from this thread. cannot connect Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bluetooth/bcc195fc-85cc-4b55-b283-2ec5d40346be
  4. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device: Hi, I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. And we are trying to connect our JBL 3 Bluetooth speaker. But it doesn't want to connect. It keeps saying to check that the device is still "searchable" but can't find it. The JBL speaker works on other laptop and on our cell...
  6. I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device: Hi, I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. And we are trying to connect our JBL 3 Bluetooth speaker. But it doesn't want to connect. It keeps saying to check that the device is still "searchable" but can't find it. The JBL speaker works on other laptop and on our cell...
  7. I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone: I connected my Bluetooth headphones via USB adapter.Currently when clicking on "connect", I get a message "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again...
  9. I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.: I use a HP stream laptop 11-y0XX. when I got to settings > devices > Bluetooth and other devices, and click "add device" my Bluetooth headphones do not show up in the list. But my headphones works on my phone so it is working. I don't know if it my laptop or headphones but...
  10. Cannot connect device by Bluetooth

Cannot connect device by Bluetooth: my laptop is not appearing or not responding to connect the devices by Bluetooth * Moved from Insider * Original title: about Bluetooth * OS assumed to be Windows 10...