Windows 10: I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me.

Discus and support I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's been 2 weeks since my PC couldn't connect to wifi networks. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. When I go to [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abenezer T. Gebeyehu, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me.

It's been 2 weeks since my PC couldn't connect to wifi networks. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. When I go to I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me. ab4958fb-0de1-4f6e-9210-a60eee8a0c6c?upload=true.png I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me. 6a2bfba3-094d-4026-b726-6ba22366ad96?upload=true.png

:)

Abenezer T. Gebeyehu, Sep 20, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2018
  3. legend383 Win User
    "Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me.

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me.

1. I cannot connect to wifi network. Please help me. - Similar Threads - cannot connect wifi

2. I cannot connect to specific wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to specific wifi network: Hi, I have a Lenevo Legion Y540 running Windows 11. I am able to connect to various wifi networks around my college campus, such as the library etc, but I'm unable to connect to the wifi in my apartment. This particular network in my apartment is listed but I cannot connect...
  3. I cannot connect to specific wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect to specific wifi network: Hi, I have a Lenevo Legion Y540 running Windows 11. I am able to connect to various wifi networks around my college campus, such as the library etc, but I'm unable to connect to the wifi in my apartment. This particular network in my apartment is listed but I cannot connect...
  4. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  5. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  6. Cannot connect to Wifi network

Cannot connect to Wifi network: Hello, i have notebook and pc. From notebook i can connect to wifi entering username and password, but since few days, i cannot connect to same wifi from pc. After entering username and password, after few seconds it asks me again username and passwordand so on. Earlier i...
  7. Help me get the wifi back, please. / wifi network adapter missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me get the wifi back, please. / wifi network adapter missing: Hello I went to the devise manager and can see this as a network adapter: Kernel Debug Network Adapter I'm at loss I've followed multiple tutorials online but nothing works. I also, even when connected on ethernet, can't open any web browser...I've done a recovery back...
  8. Wifi problems, Please help me.

Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...
  9. Help me with my Wifi please

Help me with my Wifi please: OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube...
  10. Cannot connect wifi network

Cannot connect wifi network: I cannot connect to wifi network anymore. One day, it just stopped letting me find network. In device manager it doesn't show a network wifi driver anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-wifi-network/b7d660a3-9ea0-45de-b372-a498d5ad4e7e