Windows 10: I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore

Discus and support I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Win 10 Latest update Lately I have not been able to copy a picture from my hard drive to say a persons timeline on Facebook. I can however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MisterMorris, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore

I have Win 10 Latest update

Lately I have not been able to copy a picture from my hard drive to say a persons timeline on Facebook. I can however use the FB messenger picture post tool and copy a picture from my file system to a messenger conversation.

I can also open Word 2016 and copy a picture from files to a new document, then copy it and paste it to a reply on a persons FB timeline.

Weird.

any ideas.. ?

:)

MisterMorris, Jul 25, 2020
  2. GarySweet Win User

How to copy and paste pictures

I cannot copy and paste picture albums from Windows 10 to My Pictures Folder. The Programs runs and runs but will not paste to folder. Cannot post pictures to face book either.

GarySweet, Jul 25, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 25, 2020
  4. I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore

copy pictures from SD card in my Epson Printer to my laptop

Hi PeterMcBrien1

Try these suggestions:

I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to upload the pictures in Windows 10 operating system:

If your media reader has several slots there will be several 'Removable Disks' listed. The SD card will be one of them

Click the correct drive letter, from the menu choose “Explore or Open”, now you would be able to see the directory of the memory card.

Now you would be able to drag/drop or copy/paste the files to a folder on your hard drive.

I put my sd card in then clicked on windows live photo gallery then click File, and then click on import photos and videos. I have windows live photo gallery on my desk top but it may be listed as a default as well.

Right click on Windows icon at lower left. Click on Control Panel, then Autoplay. Under Memory card, set default to Imports Pictures and Videos

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

juan de jm, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore

1. I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore - Similar Threads - cannot copy paste

2. I cut and pasted my music and picture shell folders from my solid-state drive to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cut and pasted my music and picture shell folders from my solid-state drive to my hard drive: I cut and pasted my music and picture shell folders from my solid-state drive to my hard drive. I no longer see the music and picture folder icons in my user directory. Now I know I should have moved their location. How can I make them appear there again?...
  3. I cut and pasted my music and picture shell folders from my solid-state drive to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cut and pasted my music and picture shell folders from my solid-state drive to my hard drive: I cut and pasted my music and picture shell folders from my solid-state drive to my hard drive. I no longer see the music and picture folder icons in my user directory. Now I know I should have moved their location. How can I make them appear there again?...
  4. cannot copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot copy and paste: when I try and copy and paste, it works sometimes but other times not and have to restart my computer to get this working each time. is there a fix to this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy-and-paste/1f31a423-e466-4bde-b3d9-8d4a9e301ee5
  5. cannot copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot copy and paste: when I try and copy and paste, it works sometimes but other times not and have to restart my computer to get this working each time. is there a fix to this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy-and-paste/1f31a423-e466-4bde-b3d9-8d4a9e301ee5
  6. Copy/Paste images from Pictures into Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy/Paste images from Pictures into Microsoft Paint: Hello,I work a lot with images and it is essential for me to know the dimensions of an image I am about to copy and paste. In the Pictures folder on the C drive, I obviously get this information by hovering over the image BUTwhen I copied my entire Pictures folder to a...
  7. Cannot copy and paste in pictures folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot copy and paste in pictures folder: I have an HP Pavillion DV7. Great computer. I have been able to copy and paste to Picture Folder since 2012. In the past I have copied from Word Documents, Power Point, the Internet and email account and successfully pasted in Pictures. After a recent update my computer has...
  8. Cannot boot from USB drives anymore since "fixing" hard drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot boot from USB drives anymore since "fixing" hard drives.: It had been over a year since I made a clone of my Windows 10 SSD drive, so I decided to update the backup. The backup is another SSD that's sitting on the shelf. I can unplug my current one, plug in the backup, and boot up with everything matching (installed programs,...
  9. Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working: Hi All, I recently bought a surface laptop and I am so confused with some features. I tried to copy a folder from the desktop to my external drive which has around 200gb plenty of room and it says there is no enough space on the desktop and that I need an additional 43.4GB....
  10. When I copy and paste from the USB to the internal hard drive, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I copy and paste from the USB to the internal hard drive, nothing happens: I have Windows 10 Pro computers. On one I inserted a USB pen drive and copied a directory of files to it. I then moved and inserted the USB stick into the second Windows 10 Pro computer. When I copy and paste from the USB to the internal hard drive, nothing happens (no...