Windows 10: I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel

Discus and support I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello I disconnect from local AD and join AAD, then log into my AAD account. Then I got a message to create a PIN code although I disabled this option... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Brozdo, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Brozdo Win User

I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel

Hello

I disconnect from local AD and join AAD, then log into my AAD account. Then I got a message to create a PIN code although I disabled this option in Intune then a spinning wheel appeared and the window to create a PIN is under the wheel. How can I fix that? or disable completly this feature?

I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel [​IMG]

:)

Brozdo, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 31, 2021
  3. emmbeeg Win User
    trying to create hello windows pin but windows 10 is hanging

So have been trying to create a Hello Windows pin but the wheel kept going round and round

Took some advice from another thread and disconnected from Internet before shutting down

Still no joy

Then took more advice and went into settings / accounts / sign in options and selected windows pin

selected to create the windows pin - cannot remember quite what the options were

Still no joy - Wheel spinning round and Windows still hanging

Tried to go into accounts / sign in options / Windows hello pin / create pin again and was about to shut down again when I noticed that while this window was spinning round - another icon / window had appeared on the task bar

Clicked on that and low and behold... there was the pin window - entered in my chosen pin and confirmed and this time it failed

But was waiting for the icon / new window to appear on taskbar and sure enough it did so entered pin and confirmation and bingo - done dusted

So for any others out there having this problem - hope this helps

emmbeeg, Mar 31, 2021
  4. I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel

windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel

1. I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello because the window is beneath spining wheel - Similar Threads - cannot create PIN

2. I cannot create a PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot create a PIN Windows Hello: I am trying to create a PIN Windows Hello for my computer. I go in Settings->Accounts->Sign-in options->PINWindows Hello->Set up then it opens a window Picture 1, then I press next and opens another window Picture 2. When I select I forgot my PIN it sends me to Sign-in...
  3. I cannot create a PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot create a PIN Windows Hello: I am trying to create a PIN Windows Hello for my computer. I go in Settings->Accounts->Sign-in options->PINWindows Hello->Set up then it opens a window Picture 1, then I press next and opens another window Picture 2. When I select I forgot my PIN it sends me to Sign-in...
  4. Creating windows hello pin

Creating windows hello pin: When signing in to Microsoft accounts, I can sign in but then screen pops up saying to create windows hello pin , I can’t a screen pops up saying it couldn’t create pin to skip for now or try again, when I click try again or skip for now it kicks me back to the sign in screen...
  5. Creating windows hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Creating windows hello pin: When signing in to Microsoft accounts, I can sign in but then screen pops up saying to create windows hello pin , I can’t a screen pops up saying it couldn’t create pin to skip for now or try again, when I click try again or skip for now it kicks me back to the sign in screen...
  6. Creating windows hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cant create a windows hello pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant create a windows hello pin: I am trying to log into my microsoft account through my laptop and its asking me for a windows hello pin even though i dont have one.I cant create one either because my microsoft account i use is not the one I use to log into my windows laptopI just want to find a way to...
  8. I cant create a windows hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant create a windows hello pin: I am trying to log into my microsoft account through my laptop and its asking me for a windows hello pin even though i dont have one.I cant create one either because my microsoft account i use is not the one I use to log into my windows laptopI just want to find a way to...
  9. I cant create a windows hello pin

10. Cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello: I cannot create a PIN in Windows Hello after a factory reset of Windows 10. When I click the ADD button under PIN, the little spinning circle icon appears and it just keeps spinning forever. One time after restart I also succeeded to start Window Hello with a local account,...