Windows 10: I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message

Discus and support I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I discover that when I am trying to delete a file on the document section, a message showed that Rundl32 is running the file and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bryan417, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Bryan417 Win User

I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message

Hi,

Recently, I discover that when I am trying to delete a file on the document section, a message showed that Rundl32 is running the file and I can't even delete the file. I checked Task Manager, Rundll32 is not running as shown in Task manager. How can I fix it? Thank You Very Much.

My window version is Window 10 enterprise 2004 version.

:)

Bryan417, Dec 28, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Rundll32.dll?

Make sure to use an adminstrative command prompt.

Try this: ICACLS "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.dll" /T /grant Everyone:F or ICACLS c:\windows\system32\rundll32.dll /T /grant Everyone:F
    Can't remember if it is with, or without, quotes.

But, why do all this... try FileAssassin by Malwarebytes, if you are trying to delete the files, but be careful, if you delete the Rundll32.dll files your OS may take a cr*p on you.

95Viper, Dec 28, 2020
  3. MoonPig Win User
    Rundll32.dll?

FileAssasin can't delete it, lol.

I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message Untitled957.jpg

Meh, gunna format.

MoonPig, Dec 28, 2020
  4. I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

or do i need it?

computer45, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message

1. I cannot delete a file in my document section and showed Rundll32 message - Similar Threads - cannot delete file

2. i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant delete apps, it always show the message "windows cannot find...: There are many apps that i cant delete, it always show error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-apps-it-always-show-the-message/ab22464c-f925-470c-9a19-5b321d0ba6c5
  3. Cannot download to the downloads or documents section on the computer-Windows 10

Cannot download to the downloads or documents section on the computer-Windows 10: I also cannot upload from that section, either. Examples: Getting documents as attachments in an email I want to download to the computer. Paying a bill online and saving the confirmation receipt to documents. Uploading something from downloads into Docusign. Will not work...
  4. File that i cannot delete

File that i cannot delete: Hi all, I've recently bought an MSI prestige 14 with Windows 10. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater", inside which there is an .exe file with the same name. In the properties of this...
  5. I cannot delete files

I cannot delete files: Something went wrong in my system and I cannot delete or copy files that I created previously. The issue occurred in the external HD. I have only one account on my PC and this my admin account. But when I am trying to delete those files I see that they are created by unknown...
  6. Word documents that cannot be deleted

Word documents that cannot be deleted: I have some word documents that I am trying to delete, but am unable to because it says they are open in WINWORD.EXE. WINWORD is not open. How do I get these docs deleted. I have already deleted the temp files that it would allow me to delete. There are 2 temp files that it...
  7. rundll32.exe "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file."

rundll32.exe "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.": Hi, I recently rebuilt my pc and basically swapped everything apart from the SSD. Bought a new windows 10 key as windows kept displaying different errors and it said i didn't have a valid licence. Currently getting the fault above when trying to access stuff on windows 10....
  8. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...
  9. cannot get rid of rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot get rid of rundll32.exe: Hey guys, some rundll32 processes are doing whatever in my computer and this seems to be very important to them, so that I cannot work comfortably. With Autoruns64.exe I could delete some processes(see this post), but some malicious ones are still there. sfc /scannow didnt...
  10. Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message: I have a problem which has suddenly developed in which I am unable to attached documents to fax messages. Message reads: C\users\roger\1\appdata\local\temp\1d3d78e8765a5.tif Cannot be attached to fax message. Has anyone had the same problem? 108461