Windows 10: I cannot delete a TIFF image

Discus and support I cannot delete a TIFF image in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made a picture with a program gimp and then I couldn't delete it. I tried all the way but to no avail Even through CMD Now a picture on the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohammed jo99, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I cannot delete a TIFF image

I made a picture with a program gimp and then I couldn't delete it. I tried all the way but to no avail

Even through CMD

Now a picture on the desktop and I don't want to do a format

Others face the same problem without solutions

:)

mohammed jo99, Jun 22, 2020

2. converting multiple tiff files into one

Hello SNOHOMY,

Open the Word file and then click File->Print from the application menu.

Choose TIFF Image Printer 11.0 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.

Enter the location and filename for the TIFF file and then click Save.

Open the JPEG image and click File->Print from the application menu.

Choose TIFF Image Printer 11.0 from the list of printers and then click the Print button.

Enter the same filename, choose TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) and check Append to file, then click Save.

Now open the Excel spreadsheet and click File->Print from the application menu.

Enter the same filename, choose TIFF Multipaged (*.tif) and check Append to file, then click Save.

Now all 3 files are merged together in a single TIFF file.

You can see it in a video

Hope it helps, have a good day

ManuelCapiro, Jun 22, 2020
  3. changing TIFF to JPEG

Hi Bernita,

You can use Microsoft Paint to convert TIFF files to JPEG format. To do so, kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open the file that you would like to convert using Microsoft Paint.
    • Go to the File menu.
    • Select Save As and click on the JPEG
      picture
      option from the menu.
    • Choose your desired location on your computer, enter the file name, and click on the Save
      button to save and convert the TIFF file to a JPEG format.

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 22, 2020
  4. YanAndrew Win User

I cannot delete a TIFF image

Customising the Different Image Files on Windows 10

Hello Guys,

I am trying to customise the various image files (bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, png, svg, tif and tiff) on Windows 10 and noticed the following:

1. the bmp, gif, png, jpeg, jpg and svg files are all programmed to use the same icon. Changing the icon for one will result in the other image files using the same new icon; and
    2. the tif and tiff files cannot be changed.

The way I do it is I use File Type Manager to locate the default icons key for each file in the registry and change the icon from there (this is because File Type Manager hangs whenever I try to change an icon using it).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could go about:

1. customising the different image files to use different icons for each one; and
    2. changing the tif and tiff image file icons?

Much appreciate any guidance / advice.

Thank you,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I cannot delete a TIFF image

1. I cannot delete a TIFF image - Similar Threads - cannot delete TIFF

2. Not Showing Images for 16bit tiff files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Showing Images for 16bit tiff files: I have read the threads re: not seeing tiff Thumbnails in Windows Explorer. I have cleared the cache, all temp files, restarted over and over again. These are mostly 16bit tiff photos. It displays jpg's fine. It happened out of the blue after a re-start when Outlook slowed...
  3. Not Showing Images for 16bit tiff files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Showing Images for 16bit tiff files: I have read the threads re: not seeing tiff Thumbnails in Windows Explorer. I have cleared the cache, all temp files, restarted over and over again. These are mostly 16bit tiff photos. It displays jpg's fine. It happened out of the blue after a re-start when Outlook slowed...
  4. i cannot delet malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i cannot delet malware: Trojan:BAT/Malgent!MSR it always come in my temp folder and cannot remove it after 4-5 min it agin come in my temp foldersome time a popup come which says where you wan tot open "getadmin.vbs" notepad or ms script servics I always denies it because it may be anything but the...
  5. I cannot delete a folder

I cannot delete a folder: Hello,I cannot delete a folder from my Downloads. When I try to delete it I get a "Item Not Found" message. "Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users....... Verify the item's location and try again."I've tried to use the Command Prompt. It gives me the...
  6. Is there an isue with .TIFF images in oneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an isue with .TIFF images in oneDrive?: Dear Forum, I am currently testing the free version of Onedrive, planning scan and upload a number of old photos. This is not directly related to windows 10, as the main issue is related to the display of images on android devices, but I am not sure really if the issue is...
  7. Tiff photo file unable to delete, move, or change name with any application.

Tiff photo file unable to delete, move, or change name with any application.: I have a photo file that wont respond to any change and wont delete with Explorer There is no error message at all. The file opens on all photo editing software but edits will not save, the process just stops with no error message. Any changes with Explorer just stop...
  8. Cannot delete background image from windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete background image from windows: I have a semi transparent image of clouds on all my windows screens, microsoft programmes and on internet sites. I want to delete it, but cannot find it in any of the themes or pictures on my laptop. I have followed all the usual actions using personalisation and display...
  9. .tiff images have pink tint when viewed in Windows Photo Viewer

.tiff images have pink tint when viewed in Windows Photo Viewer: Hi all, I'm having an issue viewing some .tiffs in Windows Photo Viewer. When I open the image, the preview is the correct color. However, when the image finishes loading, it turns the entire window pink. I've tried correcting the color profile through the Color Management...
  10. Try to delete "Disk Image File" but cannot work

Try to delete "Disk Image File" but cannot work: When I delete the file, it shows "You'll need to provide administrator permission to delete this file". It was stated that the system is still run the program so I restart the pc and then I had tried to delete it in safe mode but I didn't work...