Windows 10: I cannot delete any word file, i can delete other files but not wordfiles

Discus and support I cannot delete any word file, i can delete other files but not wordfiles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; , i tried everything , i think there is a functionality problem with my windows 10 i have bunch of word files in desktop which i cannot delete and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParikshitGautam, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I cannot delete any word file, i can delete other files but not wordfiles

, i tried everything , i think there is a functionality problem with my windows 10

i have bunch of word files in desktop which i cannot delete and now my desktop looks messy

:)

ParikshitGautam, Feb 29, 2020
  2. macbeth Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    BAT File That Deletes Files Below Specific Size

@travva : Doesn't your script delete all files in a directory that are over 1MB in size?

Shouldnt that line be .... for %%j in (*) do if %%~zj lss 10000 del %%j ... to delete files smaller than 10k ?

Kreij, Feb 29, 2020
  4. I cannot delete any word file, i can delete other files but not wordfiles

Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

I cannot delete any word file, i can delete other files but not wordfiles

1. I cannot delete any word file, i can delete other files but not wordfiles - Similar Threads - cannot delete word

2. Can I delete these files>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete these files>: I recently had to do an ISO reinstall of windows 11 and a prompt came up that I would have a file called windows.old. Well that one file is 163 GB. Someone [;ease help me!!!<moved from Community Center / Discuss the Microsoft Community site / Other feedback>...
  3. Can I delete these files>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete these files>: I recently had to do an ISO reinstall of windows 11 and a prompt came up that I would have a file called windows.old. Well that one file is 163 GB. Someone [;ease help me!!!<moved from Community Center / Discuss the Microsoft Community site / Other feedback>...
  4. can i delete this file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i delete this file?: located at located at C:\ESD\Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-file/54407807-7a54-418f-a945-c7678856a897
  5. can i delete this file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i delete this file?: located at located at C:\ESD\Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-file/54407807-7a54-418f-a945-c7678856a897
  6. can i delete this file?

7. Can I delete this file?

Can I delete this file?: Hi, so am I able to delete this txt file called end in my local disk. There is nothing in it but I am really paranoid that it might do something to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-file/36c16fd9-6f11-4ee0-8d33-4e7a6ab10be6
  8. Can I delete this file?

Can I delete this file?: Hi, so am I able to delete this txt file called end in my local disk. There is nothing in it but I am really paranoid that it might do something to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-file/36c16fd9-6f11-4ee0-8d33-4e7a6ab10be6
  9. File that i cannot delete

File that i cannot delete: Hi all, I've recently bought an MSI prestige 14 with Windows 10. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater", inside which there is an .exe file with the same name. In the properties of this...
  10. I cannot delete files

I cannot delete files: Something went wrong in my system and I cannot delete or copy files that I created previously. The issue occurred in the external HD. I have only one account on my PC and this my admin account. But when I am trying to delete those files I see that they are created by unknown...