Windows 10: I cannot delete apps from Surface

Discus and support I cannot delete apps from Surface in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Surface Book is overloaded with game apps that I don’t use – they take up o lot of space. I decided to delete them, found these apps on the Apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IsabellaChaves, Oct 22, 2018.

1. I cannot delete apps from Surface

My Surface Book is overloaded with game apps that I don’t use – they take up o lot of space. I decided to delete them, found these apps on the Apps page, and clicked to uninstall them. But I received an error code 0x80073cfa and request to try again. Nothing more.

I have only 1 MB of free space and don’t know how to clean it up

:)

IsabellaChaves, Oct 22, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
  4. I cannot delete apps from Surface

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

I cannot delete apps from Surface

1. I cannot delete apps from Surface - Similar Threads - cannot delete apps

2. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  3. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  4. I deleted windows boot manager from surface pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted windows boot manager from surface pro: Hi. So my problem for months now is that I deleted de boot manager of the surface pro, on the UEFI menu.I have try everything to trying to getting back.. try to install even Linux... But nothing helps.. the disk is now empty as well so I can't use the recovery option.. and I...
  5. I cannot delete a few pictures from OneDrive in the Photos app

I cannot delete a few pictures from OneDrive in the Photos app: In the Photos app, there are 4 pictures and a video that I cannot delete or view. When I try to view them it says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted," and when I try to delete them it says "We couldn't...
  6. Cannot Download Apps from Microsoft Store on my surface.

Cannot Download Apps from Microsoft Store on my surface.: I have full admin permissions on the system and enough storage to download an app but it won't let me. It isn't just this app, but every app in the store. More info in the imagur link belowhttps://imgur.com/a/5gbrl2E...
  7. My Surface Pro 4 cannot download Apps from Windows Apps

My Surface Pro 4 cannot download Apps from Windows Apps: My Surface Pro 4 cannot download Apps from Windows Apps, The Error Code is Ox803F700, your help is very much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-pro-4-cannot-download-apps-from-windows/75713324-34f4-46ff-8059-5492d8a59a63
  8. Cannot delete certain apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot delete certain apps: On the page of names of apps and how many KBs or MBs they use, I cannot delete certain ones nor open two others. The two others are Dell Precision Optimizer and Dell Precision Optimizer Application. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  9. Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?: Hey Microsoft, First of all, thank you for making such great computers! My Surface Pro has been fantastic! Now. I have a concern. By hiding the apps that I downloaded from the store, does that delete the app or just make the app hidden from view? If it just hides it...
  10. Delete Apps from my Surface Book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delete Apps from my Surface Book: I am trying to delete game apps from my computer that I did not download. They are taking up a LOT of disk space. When I go through the settings and Apps page, I click to uninstall and it gives me an error code and tells me to try again later. It hasn't worked for days....