Windows 10: I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership

Discus and support I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership [ATTACH] but [ATTACH] I got this file while installing cheat engine and now i cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EnderCrayonBM, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership

I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership

I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership 9c3f3082-77fe-47d8-8108-bfd793bb17d9?upload=true.jpg

but

I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership 27bafb83-edac-478a-a259-2cf4d4aca8ff?upload=true.jpg

I got this file while installing cheat engine and now i cannot uninstall it.

I think its a virus or malware. Please help me.

Should i wash my computer????? (i have important stuff)

I also tired commands and rebooting it still doesn't work anyone with suggestions???? (Washing my computer is worse thing.....)

:)

EnderCrayonBM, Dec 1, 2018
  2. khekpc Win User

accidentally delete of ownership to a file

I am sorry. The delete of ownership is to a local disk instead of a file. Is there anyway to regain that ownership?

khekpc, Dec 1, 2018
  3. khekpc Win User

No, i delete ownership of a drive named ' Local Disk (DI cannot delete this file even though i have ownership :)' . i wanted to change the security as i am unable to delete a file in the disk. Unfortunately, i accidentally delete all ownership to the disk
    and am now unable to access it.

khekpc, Dec 1, 2018
  4. khekpc Win User

I have accidentally delete all ownership to a file and currently not being able to access the file. Is there any way for me to re-own the file?

khekpc, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership - Similar Threads - cannot delete file

2. I don't have permission to move files even though im the admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have permission to move files even though im the admin: It started happening around when I changed my computer account from local to microsoft account. I tried making me the owner of the folder which seems to work for other people but it did not work for me, and it actually seems like the more I try to solve the issue the less...
  3. Cannot view files that i have taken ownership of

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot view files that i have taken ownership of: Hi All, I have some files from a previous PC that i have put onto an external HDD, I have now taken ownership of these files however i still do not have permission to view said files? I have gone through just about all security TABs etc and still cannot figure out with the...
  4. every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off...

every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off...: As the title says I tried everything but nothing seems to work. Maybe it has something to do with a setting? Any help will be appreciated thank you!...
  5. Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?: [ATTACH] As per the Microsoft site: Current status as of June 16, 2020 Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to “Check for updates” via Windows Update. As per below, my version is...
  6. I can't delete/move a files and/or .exe files even though I am an admin

I can't delete/move a files and/or .exe files even though I am an admin: I like to download/install files and .exe files to mod games. I'm safe with what and where I download files and from whom I download them. However, *for some files*, whenever I want to delete or move a file, I get a message saying I don't have permission and I need admin...
  7. I cannot delete files

I cannot delete files: Something went wrong in my system and I cannot delete or copy files that I created previously. The issue occurred in the external HD. I have only one account on my PC and this my admin account. But when I am trying to delete those files I see that they are created by unknown...
  8. Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file,even though I have administrator...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file,even though I have administrator...: Some apps such as Musixmatch,Skype and Spotify,when I install them from Microsoft Store,seemingly become inaccessible for the Windows System.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them multiple times with and without the latest Windows Update was on 1809,am on 1909...
  9. I have 189GB of temporary files that I cannot find or delete

I have 189GB of temporary files that I cannot find or delete: Hello, As stated in the title, I recently checked my storage settings and found that my D: Drive has 189GB of temporary files. If I click the "Temporary files" header, the screen simply shows a "scanning" bar at the top for a few seconds, and then there are no temporary...
  10. Can't delete a file even though I own it

Can't delete a file even though I own it: I recently installed some kind of virus onto my computer that runs these programs that make my laptop overheat very quickly and sometimes play random music. I figured out the location of these programs, located in two folders in Local Disk C: and have tried to delete them....