Windows 10: I cannot delete unavailable location.

Discus and support I cannot delete unavailable location. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to delete the 0 file location there. I've tried to do so many things but none of it worked. Kindly help me to delete those location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FaizHanan, Oct 19, 2021.

1. FaizHanan Win User

I cannot delete unavailable location.

I want to delete the 0 file location there. I've tried to do so many things but none of it worked. Kindly help me to delete those location.

:)

FaizHanan, Oct 19, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Change library location by cmd

The command you are asking for is currently unavailable. What we can suggest is that you propose your request in our

Feedback hub
    to make Windows better. Now, if you really want to change the save location of a file, kindly follow these steps:

• Type storage in the search bar.
    • Select Storage.

From there, you can select where your files will be saved in the future.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. I cannot delete unavailable location. - Similar Threads - cannot delete unavailable

2. X:\ is unavailable. if the location is on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X:\ is unavailable. if the location is on...: This error keeps popping when I open my computer. I have tried opening up my laptop and redoing the HDD connections and it works for a bit but then the next time I turn on my laptop, it up it does it again!Notes:I have 2 drives on my PC the one that is working the SSD that...
  3. X:\ is unavailable. if the location is on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X:\ is unavailable. if the location is on...: This error keeps popping when I open my computer. I have tried opening up my laptop and redoing the HDD connections and it works for a bit but then the next time I turn on my laptop, it up it does it again!Notes:I have 2 drives on my PC the one that is working the SSD that...
  4. X:\ is unavailable. if the location is on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I cannot delete unavailable location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete unavailable location.: I want to delete the 0 file location there. I've tried to do so many things but none of it worked. Kindly help me to delete those location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-delete-unavailable-location/00a47c7d-bed6-43c1-908d-0f447931c47e
  6. I cannot delete unavailable location.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot delete unavailable location.: I want to delete the 0 file location there. I've tried to do so many things but none of it worked. Kindly help me to delete those location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-delete-unavailable-location/00a47c7d-bed6-43c1-908d-0f447931c47e
  7. Cannot delete a file - No longer located in F:\

Cannot delete a file - No longer located in F:\: Hi all, Around five years ago, I downloaded this movie called 'Two Night Stand' and along with it were some subtitle files or something else, I don't even remember anymore. Anyway, I still haven't been able to delete the file because a popup comes up 'This is no longer...
  8. Location is unavailable

Location is unavailable: When I try to open something I get this "The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Thing i'm opening' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is unavailable, and then try again". I'm not sure what made this...
  9. Cannot locate or delete WinDirStat files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot locate or delete WinDirStat files: So, I was wondering why my 1TB HDD was down to 11GB after I had only used 72GB for games and whatnot. I looked around on some other forum threads and found out that I could use WinDirStat to discover any unknown files if they happened to be on my hard drive. As it shows in my...
  10. location is unavailable

in Windows 10 Support
    location is unavailable: hi. so everytime after i get a BSOD, or i do an emergency restart, or the pc gets turned off immediately, it gets this error message after booting: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is not accessable. Access is denied." i have no clue what...