Windows 10: I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10

Discus and support I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! When I try to disable my screen saver in Win 10 (Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> Screen saver settings), I get the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CathyJarcho, Apr 12, 2019.

1. I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10

Hi!

When I try to disable my screen saver in Win 10 (Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> Screen saver settings), I get the following message:

I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10 ad1e61d8-b6ec-407e-9906-b3bc7df529e9?upload=true.png

I'm the only user, and my account has Administrator privileges.

Can anyone tell me how I can get around this issue and disable my screen saver.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

CathyJarcho, Apr 12, 2019
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    screen saver

Hi Kenneth,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Screen Saver concern. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you disable wake up password?
    • Are you seeing the log-in screen when waking up the computer from sleep?
    • How did you set up the Screen Saver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you did it.

Argel Obm, Apr 12, 2019
  4. I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10

Blakester489, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10

1. I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot disable screen

2. Windows screen saver disable itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows screen saver disable itself: I have this problem for 5 years, I have reported it a lot of times, I have formatted 4 times since it first happened and I have it in every system with windows 10 on it.I set up the screen saver because I want the computers to run the screensaver when they are inactive and...
  3. screen saver disabled

screen saver disabled: I've checked many times screen saver and power settings; screen saver is set to start at 4 minutes idle, and screen is set to turn off at 10 minutes idle while on battery and 15 when connected. I've also tried to check if there is any program that prevents screen saver to...
  4. Windows keep disabling my screen saver

Windows keep disabling my screen saver: Hello, I'm trying to figure out why on earth windows in every machine I own and operate, keep disabling my screen saver. At first I though this happens after windows updates but now it just happened in my workstation. I don't care if modern monitors don't need them, it is...
  5. Windows 10 Screen Saver

Windows 10 Screen Saver: Hi. my screensaver has stopped working the way it did when I first purchased the computer a month ago. It was displaying my photos as the screensaver and it filled the entire screen. It would display one or several photos, they would slowly zoom in and then move on to another...
  6. Cannot change my screen saver picture

Cannot change my screen saver picture: I physically cannot change my screen saver background. The button is actually disabled, does anyone know what to do or how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-my-screen-saver-picture/23883cef-2ee8-459e-b6b3-17c8a982fa41
  7. WIndows 10 screen saver

WIndows 10 screen saver: I been having this problem for a while now. No matter what I do my screen saver doesn't start. I can change screen savers, wait time, etc and nothing happens. The strange thing is my nephews account, on my pc, doesn't have that problem. The screen saver works just fine there,...
  8. Windows 10 - Disable screen saver on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Disable screen saver on battery: I have been looking through the power settings, screen saver settings, and searching online for any 3rd party utilities, but can't seem to find a solution.. Is there some way for a screen saver to be enabled only when plugged-in? I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1803. I have...
  9. Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows How to Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC for specified period of time to wait....
  10. Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows How to Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC for specified period of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant disable screensaver

2. cannot disable the screensaver

3. i cannot disable windows screen saver

4. cannot disable windows 10 screen saver