Windows 10: I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...

Discus and support I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has become horribly slow with response & loading. I also can barely play games or watch any sort of video's. Any methods I could use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ben Laing, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Ben Laing Win User

I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...

My computer has become horribly slow with response & loading. I also can barely play games or watch any sort of video's. Any methods I could use besides rebooting? I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem... 13b3c53a-d3b7-428e-bce1-a0d751bfb2b1?upload=true.png

:)

Ben Laing, Sep 20, 2020
  2. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What's New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) - AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download November 30 CU KB4051963 x64 (493.1MB)

Brings system to 16299.98

List of improvements and fixes found here.

There's a few other November 30 updates too(KB4054022, KB4055237, KB4052342). I'm not sure whether you'd want, or need, to install them as well. But for more info to base your decision on see the links above^^^.

MrGenius, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem... - Similar Threads - cannot download Window's

2. I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this: Hi I'm using Windows 11 newest updates and everything but I can't get the WiFi to keep working for a extended period of time, like more than 5 minutes. I've got the Intel R WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz and have tried going on device manager and uninstalling and updating, downloading...
  3. I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this: Hi I'm using Windows 11 newest updates and everything but I can't get the WiFi to keep working for a extended period of time, like more than 5 minutes. I've got the Intel R WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz and have tried going on device manager and uninstalling and updating, downloading...
  4. Windows 11: When I updated I seem to have created an account that I cannot delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: When I updated I seem to have created an account that I cannot delete: Hello,I recently updated to Windows 11 and decided to use a Microsoft account and it seemed to create what I can only describe as a ghost account.This account only appears when booting up my PC, and if I press Windows + L when the lock screen appears the ghost account is gone...
  5. Windows 11: When I updated I seem to have created an account that I cannot delete

Windows 11: When I updated I seem to have created an account that I cannot delete: Hello,I recently updated to Windows 11 and decided to use a Microsoft account and it seemed to create what I can only describe as a ghost account.This account only appears when booting up my PC, and if I press Windows + L when the lock screen appears the ghost account is gone...
  6. I downloaded the latest windows 11 update yesterday and I have a lot of problems I dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded the latest windows 11 update yesterday and I have a lot of problems I dont...: None of my game icons are showing up, but I still own them. Nothing shows up on my task bar, not any apps or the windows start menu, and I have to sign in to everything again. It's as if my pc reset, can someone help me with this?...
  7. I downloaded the latest windows 11 update yesterday and I have a lot of problems I dont...

I downloaded the latest windows 11 update yesterday and I have a lot of problems I dont...: None of my game icons are showing up, but I still own them. Nothing shows up on my task bar, not any apps or the windows start menu, and I have to sign in to everything again. It's as if my pc reset, can someone help me with this?...
  8. can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't update windows 10 at all i tried a lot help !!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/m7md4you [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hw7tzm/cant_update_windows_10_at_all_i_tried_a_lot_help/
  9. I have Windows 10 1803, but cannot download Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have Windows 10 1803, but cannot download Windows update: I have windows 10 1803 but cannot download Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-1803-but-cannot-download-windows/b33c9fcf-a9bc-4bde-9e79-5e78939cd97c
  10. I seem to have no option for Automatic downloading of updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I seem to have no option for Automatic downloading of updates: Hi. When I was using Windows 7, I had Windows Updates configured so that nothing happened unless I said so. This was to prevent W7 from installing anything relating to W10. Yesterday, I upgraded to W10 (upgrade, NOT clean install) and my WU settings page looks like this...