Windows 10: i cannot download anydesk.com

Discus and support i cannot download anydesk.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to download anydesk.com from a link my trader sent me and i cannot dowload it. it is not on my firewall so i dont know why it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarolChalkley1, Jan 10, 2021.

1. i cannot download anydesk.com

I have been trying to download anydesk.com from a link my trader sent me and i cannot dowload it. it is not on my firewall so i dont know why it is not allowing me to/

:)

CarolChalkley1, Jan 10, 2021

2. Anydesk at startup

Just started at a new company and we have a Dell machine running Windows 7 that boots up then goes directly into an Anydesk login prompt. Anydesk is a remote access app but it doesn't appear to be installed and has no files installed that I can see while
    booted to Safe Mode.

There doesn't seem to be any way to quit Anydesk after normal boot. Mouse and keyboard function normally but Windows menus are inaccessible.

Has anyone else experienced and fixed this issue?

Yes, I contacted Anydesk support but they have yet to respond.

Again, the Anydesk application does not appear to be installed or even referenced anywhere on the machine when I boot into Safe Mode.

-Zach

Zach Shields, Jan 10, 2021
  3. LemP Win User
    Anydesk at startup

The behavior of machines at a business can often be controlled by "group policy" configured by the company's IT department. In such cases, it may be difficult or impossible for ordinary users to change that behavior.

However, there are a few things you can check.

Click Start and select "All Programs."

Scroll down and click on the "Startup" folder.

If there is a shortcut to Anydesk there, delete it.

i cannot download anydesk.com 367ac088-8101-4b6c-bad0-6ffd9a65e9f1?upload=true.jpg

There actually are many more locations that Windows checks for applications to start when a user logs on. The most comprehensive tool for investigating this is Autoruns:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns

You can either download and install Autoruns or run it directly from the Sysinternals Live link (Sysinternals is part of Microsoft). After the Autoruns scan is complete (indicated in lower left corner), select the "Logon" tab and look for an entry for Anydesk.
    Either clear the checkbox at the left end of the line to disable the entry (this can be undone if needed) or delete it (this can not be undone).

If you don't find an entry for Anydesk in the Logon tab, you can select the "Everything" tab and use the Find tool (CTRL+F), but be very cautious about removing entries you don't fully understand. Most changes can be easily reverted if you just clear the
    checkbox, but there are a few items that really should not be changed.

4. Shuyin03 Win User

i cannot download anydesk.com

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

i cannot download anydesk.com

1. i cannot download anydesk.com - Similar Threads - cannot download anydesk

2. Uninstall AnyDesk App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall AnyDesk App: Although I am careful when online, I was victim of a very sophisticated SCAM involving my sign-in on a financial website. An Alert popped up on the financial website claiming my account may have been compromised, and directing me to call the company on an 855 area code #....
  3. I cannot download documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download documents: i cannot download documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-documents/5e572ae3-d177-44c6-906d-28d741d76307
  4. Why can't i download anydesk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i download anydesk?: Hey everyone I am trying to download anydesk for my personal use but I couldn't download it ...it says this website can't be reached please help me to resolve this issue i will be very thankful.....
  5. Why can't i download anydesk?

Why can't i download anydesk?: Hey everyone I am trying to download anydesk for my personal use but I couldn't download it ...it says this website can't be reached please help me to resolve this issue i will be very thankful.....
  6. How do I completely remove AnyDesk and check it is all gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I completely remove AnyDesk and check it is all gone: I need to remove AnyDesk from my PC. I have used Uninstall and found a selection of other files and deleted them. Is anyone familiar with this application and can help my be sure that I have removed everything? AnyDesk will not help as I am not a customer.Thanks...
  7. AnyDesk Startup

AnyDesk Startup: Hi, I wanted to start Anydesk when Windows starts and I put the link in the Startup folder but I would like it to be automatically minimized in the taskbar, is it possible? with this method it doesn't work How to automatically start a program minimized in Windows - CNET...
  8. Cannot open the com port

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open the com port: I am using the program STM32Flasher from this link: FLASHER-STM32 - STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462) (replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer) - STMicroelectronics When I run it, it correctly finds the only used com port. But when I click Next, I always get the error "cannot...
  9. I cannot download iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download iTunes: I cannot download iTunes. Each time I select download from the MSF app store, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-itunes/e2fc9846-6c4e-45c9-bd38-cbe06c91e643
  10. I cannot download chrome

I cannot download chrome: Hello I used to have it on my Asus laptop. When I try I get "cannot find https:" "This site cannot be reached" Please help