Windows 10: I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!

Discus and support I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought Age Of Impires: Definitive Edition for Windows 10 and I tried to download trough Microsoft Store but System says: "Could not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KarenPelletier, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!

Hi,

I have bought Age Of Impires: Definitive Edition for Windows 10 and I tried to download trough Microsoft Store but System says: "Could not install. We'll retry shortly."

In Error: See details says: "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x80073CF0"

Could you help me to fix this error?

Best regards.

:)

KarenPelletier, Nov 12, 2018

2. I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!

Hi,

I have bought Age Of Impires: Definitive Edition for Windows 10 and I tried to download trough Microsoft Store but System says: "Could not install. We'll retry shortly."

In Error: See details says: "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x80073CF0"

I have followed all steps in Error 0x80073CF0 no puedo descargar aplicaciones en la tienda Windows 10 with no lock. Could you help me to fix this error?

Best regards.

Jheison Urzola, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

Hi, I bought Age of Empires Definitive edition and am trying to download it via Microsoft Store.

I keep getting the error Code: 0x80073CF0

I have tried the troubleshooter. I have tried wsreset, tried it in cmd and tried all the suggestions in thread

:

Age of empires Definitive Edition - I can't download it from my Microsoft account

No luck.

I have no problems downloading any other updates.

Please help.

Is there a way of downloading the file outside of MS store?

Thanks

UlrichBester, Nov 12, 2018
  4. I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!

FreedomEclipse, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!

1. I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error! - Similar Threads - cannot download AOI

2. I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.: I cannot download a game on Microsoft store but when I click the install button nothing happens. I've reset the cache by holding windows key + R to open the run prompt followed by typing "wsreset.exe" to reset the cache. that did not work. I also tried troubleshooting...
  3. I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download a game on Microsoft store.: I cannot download a game on Microsoft store but when I click the install button nothing happens. I've reset the cache by holding windows key + R to open the run prompt followed by typing "wsreset.exe" to reset the cache. that did not work. I also tried troubleshooting...
  4. Fix Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073Cf0 on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073Cf0 on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]You may encounter any of the following Microsoft Store error codes/messages on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC; The Server stumbled, Error 0x80073CFE, 0x80072F30, 0x000001F7, 0x87e00017 and in some cases you may be unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store. In...
  5. Can't Download Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition through Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Download Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition through Microsoft Store: I've scoured the internet for hours for a fix for this and nothing is working. Error code: 0x80073CF9 This is the only piece of software that's struggling to download (it's through game pass, all other games through the service download and update just fine). I've tried...
  6. I just hate this, i cannot download apps in Microsoft Store because it shows Error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just hate this, i cannot download apps in Microsoft Store because it shows Error...: Every solution fixed it but when i restart the error comes back, a 2 year error is back. Please help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-hate-this-i-cannot-download-apps-in/79956072-4ba1-43d7-8380-1718c10476f7
  7. downloading Age of Empires II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading Age of Empires II definitive edition: I am trying to download Age of Empires II definitive edition from my Microsoft Store, but failing. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the downloading stage, but nothing downloads. Do I need to disable the firewall, or is there something else I am...
  8. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  9. MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2)

MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2): Hey there, I just bought State of Decay 2 in the Win10 App Store. But everytime i try to download it, the DL runs for a few seconds, i get around 20 to 30 MB and then it shuts down with the given Error code. This happens only with State of Decay 2. I tried downloading random...
  10. Mail/Calendar update(install) error 0x80073CF0

Mail/Calendar update(install) error 0x80073CF0: Hi. Today I got the error while trying to update windows mail/calendar app in the app store. The error with the code 0x80073CF0 is all over forums and so at first I tried to fix it with those ideas. I did the app restarts and I think I restarted my laptop 10 times by now. I...