Windows 10: I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

Discus and support I cannot download app from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MeganLafferty, Nov 22, 2018.

1. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10

I use Windows 7 and it is OS not the device. How can I register the Windows 10 as a device? And I want to download Trello on the PC, not the phone, please help me.

:)

MeganLafferty, Nov 22, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 22, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 22, 2018
  4. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

1. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cannot download app

2. Cannot download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download Microsoft Store App: My computer was hacked a few days ago and I had to completely restore Windows 11 from the ground up. As I did so, I lost my Microsoft Store App.I tried downloading it via the official Microsoft download website link, nothing happened;I tried using the command below on...
  3. Cannot download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Microsoft Store App: My computer was hacked a few days ago and I had to completely restore Windows 11 from the ground up. As I did so, I lost my Microsoft Store App.I tried downloading it via the official Microsoft download website link, nothing happened;I tried using the command below on...
  4. Cannot Download Microsoft Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Download Microsoft Store Apps: OS: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 In a domain, a hybrid AAD. I have a username *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, with aliases of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I can sign into MS Store but when I try downloading a app, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or a...
  5. Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have just built a new computer. I also purchased Windows 10 on DVD and installed it and my computer is now up and running. After installing Windows I went to updates and installed all the updates. One of the updates was a preview version of Windows 10 20H2 which I...
  6. Windows 10 App that I cannot download from Microsoft Store?

Windows 10 App that I cannot download from Microsoft Store?: How can I download an APP to Windows 10 that I cannot download from Microsoft Store after checkout? Order number provided on phone, but disconnected on all repeat phone calls....
  7. Cannot download app from Microsoft Store

Cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I have an Acer Aspire 5560 laptop computer dating from 2011 It is running Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded to version 2004 yesterday. Microsoft says the OS Build: 10.0.1.19041.388. The laptop is reported as follows: RAM: 3GB System Type: OSType64BitX64 Processor: AMD...
  8. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: I have received the same error as several others. Since this has been happening since 2015 and it is now 2020 why has this not been fixed? Why is this happening and why has it not been addressed with a permanent fix?...
  9. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: Today I could not download from MS. Anyone else have this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-from-microsoft-store/60943525-74fb-4699-8d8e-6d7ca46e9a24"
  10. cannot download apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777