Windows 10: I cannot download documents

Discus and support I cannot download documents in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cannot download documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-documents/5e572ae3-d177-44c6-906d-28d741d76307 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Olaide Akintola, Dec 6, 2023.

1. I cannot download documents

i cannot download documents

:)

Olaide Akintola, Dec 6, 2023

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 6, 2023
  3. StefanM Win User
    StefanM, Dec 6, 2023
  4. I cannot download documents

downloading a scanned document

Hello Pamela,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Please clarify if you're downloading the attached document via Mail app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

I cannot download documents

1. I cannot download documents - Similar Threads - cannot download documents

2. I cannot download documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download documents: i cannot download documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-documents/5e572ae3-d177-44c6-906d-28d741d76307
  3. Downloads Is Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Is Documents: I don't know what I did but the downloads folder is the same as the documents, I've been trying to fix it for 2 hours but I've accomplished nothing... Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-is-documents/478db130-b902-40a2-8084-44cc4c326e21
  4. Downloads Is Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads Is Documents: I don't know what I did but the downloads folder is the same as the documents, I've been trying to fix it for 2 hours but I've accomplished nothing... Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-is-documents/478db130-b902-40a2-8084-44cc4c326e21
  5. I cannot download word documents on my desktop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot download word documents on my desktop on windows 10: I cannot download word documents on my desktop. The file finishes downloading but never gets saved on the computer. I have got a new Dell Inspiron 15 and I have lots of space too on my computer. I do not have this issue with any other type of file....
  6. Cannot download to the downloads or documents section on the computer-Windows 10

Cannot download to the downloads or documents section on the computer-Windows 10: I also cannot upload from that section, either. Examples: Getting documents as attachments in an email I want to download to the computer. Paying a bill online and saving the confirmation receipt to documents. Uploading something from downloads into Docusign. Will not work...
  7. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.: Since the latest downloads to windows 10 I cannot attach any photos to emails, facebook and documents, etc. I need to be able to attach. I have gotten no help from Microsoft. So frustrated. Nothing has been helping, when I did troubleshoot it told me that Microsoft Photo...
  8. Documents and Downloads

Documents and Downloads: Where have all my Documents and Downloads gone? There are only a few left from 2018. Window 10 recently undated after many failed attempts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-and-downloads/26e9d0bb-3401-453a-82fc-6c5eb24dd4c9
  9. Downloading documents

Downloading documents: Since the last Windows update, if I download a document, it saves it as a web page link rather than as a pdf document on my computer. I can't save as or print to pdf. I don't know what's going on. I thought it was my avg as it was opening things in an avg browser. I got...
  10. Downloaded documents

Downloaded documents: I run W10. When I had W7 Pro I could "Save As" and poke the web doc / page etc. straight to my selected folder; but now that option doesn't appear, and stuff goes straight to the "Download" folder (which I NEVER look at, as it's irrelevant) thus necessitating an extra step...