Windows 10: I cannot download or open my files in Onedrive on Windows 10

Discus and support I cannot download or open my files in Onedrive on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My onedrive app in windows 10 has been crashing or always in signing in mode. Whenever I enter my email and sign in so that I can fetch my files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Feo_03, May 29, 2019.

1. Feo_03 Win User

I cannot download or open my files in Onedrive on Windows 10

My onedrive app in windows 10 has been crashing or always in signing in mode. Whenever I enter my email and sign in so that I can fetch my files in sync to my laptop and online storage, a pop-up message says that I'm not yet signed in. Which is hilarious 'cause the cloud Icon of onedive is in Signing in mode that seems to be in forever. I've tried several times signing in and the same situation happens.

How could I get my files then?

:)

Feo_03, May 29, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, May 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I cannot download or open my files in Onedrive on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot download open

2. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive: When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to...
  3. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive: When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to...
  4. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file

Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file: Recently, I downloaded a file from the internet. The file appears on the "View Downloads" pop-up, but whenever I click open, a new window appears for a split second before immediately closing without any explanation. Additionally, when I check the "download location" on my...
  6. I cannot find my files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find my files on OneDrive: I cannot find my files on OneDrive. These files were saved on OneDrive when I was working on my laptop. Now I tried to open these files on the desktop but couldn’t find them. What is the problem?...
  7. I cannot open my Downloads folder.

I cannot open my Downloads folder.: I cannot open my Downloads folder. It was working earlier this morning and now is not responding. Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-downloads-folder/5049aac5-7797-4ff7-b8ea-3bd4e023096a
  8. Cannot open files located on OneDrive

Cannot open files located on OneDrive: Hi A few weeks ago, I decided to go all-in on OneDrive as it seem now much more mature than ever, trying to keep at one place my work files that I had over Box, and DropBox. I have had some issues opening files - that seems that are in a limbo, not yet synced to the...
  9. Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive: [ATTACH] As shown above, when I trying to open the downloaded file from one drive It is not opening, but if I go and check that file in one drive it is opening and all the details are correct. This error happens for all files in my one drive I can't download anything....
  10. Cannot Download OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Download OneDrive: My OneDrive was not syncing and it was not in the hidden icon folders, so I followed the advice to uninstall and then try to reinstall. There were 2 OneDrives, one with the cloud and the other as a folder. I uninstalled the cloud OneDrive and the folder OneDrive would not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot download onedrive

2. cannot download onedrive for windows 10

3. cannot download multiple documets in onedrive

4. i cannot open word files from my own onedrive,
  5. windows 7 onedrive cannot download zip files on onedrive