Windows 10: I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download the recently released game on the Microsoft Store since I got XBOX Game Pass to play. But for some reason, I cannot download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IsThisRandy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

I'm trying to download the recently released game on the Microsoft Store since I got XBOX Game Pass to play.

But for some reason, I cannot download the game. I click on the install button and it does absolutely nothing.

I still have this problem after searching and searching through previous questions asked by people with the same problem. I have tried everything suggested (wsreset.exe, clear cache, update OS to the latest version, troubleshoot, etc. etc.) and I am still not able to get it working.

:)

IsThisRandy, Oct 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 25, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Oct 25, 2019
  4. I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

1. I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - cannot download Outer

2. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox (Beta) app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  3. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox Beta app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  4. can't install outer worlds from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install outer worlds from microsoft store: the system requirements says the game requires windows version 18362.0 or higher so i clicked the link to install the new update, installed it, restarted and it says im still using the previous version (17124.1184) before the install, but when going into setting it says im...
  5. The Outer Worlds launches windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds launches windows app store: Been playing on The Outer Worlds with no issues for the last couple of weeks. However the game now no longer launches, upon trying to play the game the app opens up the windows gaming services page on the windows app store. It's pretty frustrating not being able to play the...
  6. Cannot Download "The Outer World" because off a missing file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Download "The Outer World" because off a missing file: This may sound weird but hear me out. I accidentally deleted my old user and had to make a new user. The weird thing is though that, the old user is in the C drive but I cannot download this game. After doing some Googling I have found out the game is located in C:\Program...
  7. Code: 0x87E0000D from Microsoft Store trying to download Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x87E0000D from Microsoft Store trying to download Outer Worlds: I bought the xbox game pass last night and am trying to download Outer Worlds from the Microsoft store. As soon as the download starts it stops and says "error." When I click on Details it say something unexpected happened with Error Code 0x87E0000D. I tried last night and...
  8. The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again

The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again: I tried to install The Outer Worlds on PC using the microsoft store however got the error code 0x80073cf3. I then downloaded the Xbox app and tried to install it through there. It gets to 100% downloaded before spitting out the same error. Now when I click install it shows...
  9. I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but

I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but: Hi, As mentioned in the Subject I couldn't download the game after I bought it through Microsoft Store. It showed I own the game but I can't install it. I signed out and in the Microsoft store and cleared the cache still same issue where did I do wrong?...
  10. Microsoft store keeps crashing when trying to download The Outer Worlds. No issues...

Microsoft store keeps crashing when trying to download The Outer Worlds. No issues...: The Microsoft store keeps crashing when I am trying to pre-install The Outer Worlds. How is this possible? This is why I use steam. Would never touch this store if it released on Steam. It's native to Windows why the ef would it be doing this other than it's a terribly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Check the Windows Store for more info about The Outer Worlds.

2. cannot download xbox gamepass outer worlds

3. outer worlds microsoft store not downloading

4. can not download outer space,
  5. cant install outer worlds from windows store,
  6. how to download outer worlds on pc microsoft,
  7. the outer worlds microsoft store update,
  8. cannot play the outer worlds microsoft store disappeared,
  9. error downloading the outer worlds microsoft store,
  10. cannot uninstall the outer worlds,
  11. error code 0x87e0000f outer worlds,
  12. the outer worlds will not download,
  13. outer worlds gamepass cannot download to windows 10,