Windows 10: i cannot download softwares to my computer

Discus and support i cannot download softwares to my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] cannot download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shyamalipriyadarshani, Nov 18, 2020.

1. i cannot download softwares to my computer

i cannot download softwares to my computer e18d50e2-772c-49bc-97e6-9f3778698309?upload=true.jpg

cannot download

:)

Shyamalipriyadarshani, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 18, 2020
  3. my computer keeps on downloading random software

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please tell me whether the downloading software belongs to Microsoft?

The issue might occur due to download of random softwares.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If downloading software belongs to Microsoft,then I suggest you to refer the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Note:Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case
    you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Method 2

I also suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• press Windows + r to open run command.
    • Run services.msc to open Services Manager.
    • Ensure that the Windows Defender service is started and set to Automatic.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 18, 2020
  4. i cannot download softwares to my computer

Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

i cannot download softwares to my computer

1. i cannot download softwares to my computer - Similar Threads - cannot download softwares

2. How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?: I've been attempting to download a software onto my computer. I had previously downloaded it onto an external hard drive, which unfortunately became corrupted. Now, I'm trying to install the software on my C drive in the hopes of getting it to run. However, every time I...
  3. How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?: I've been attempting to download a software onto my computer. I had previously downloaded it onto an external hard drive, which unfortunately became corrupted. Now, I'm trying to install the software on my C drive in the hopes of getting it to run. However, every time I...
  4. How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Downloading software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading software: I am trying to download some software to my computer but it keeps saying it cant complete the download because another program is running and there isnt happens on all of them.Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong...
  6. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  7. I have bought minecraft and cannot download it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cannot download it on my computer.: Hi. Im rebeca. I bought minecraft java edition from the windows store, but when I try to download it it says I dont have any valid devices. I have logged in with my microsoft account on my computer, I have logged into the microsoft store.I have tried every single fix...
  8. Downloaded a software on my computer, had to restart to use it, this came up when i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded a software on my computer, had to restart to use it, this came up when i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HugoSaxen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0o9ud/downloaded_a_software_on_my_computer_had_to/
  9. Computer crashed how do i download my Office Software?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Computer crashed how do i download my Office Software?: My computer crashed and I am in the process of rebuilding my files, how do I download my office software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashed-how-do-i-download-my-office/c5a99595-beda-4e66-8bce-1303ce1be499"
  10. software download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    software download: Lifecam 3.2 software: Supported on LifeCam VX-1000 where can I obtain this software as the link Microsoft has is for a 3.60 software download thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-download/8007a510-e5bd-47e7-8e32-65894cc742c3"