Windows 10: I cannot download SPELL IT any help?

Discus and support I cannot download SPELL IT any help? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Had "SPELL IT" for ever now it will not open, so I uninstalled the program now I cannot reinstall it on windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sonia171, Nov 27, 2018.

1. sonia171 Win User

I cannot download SPELL IT any help?

Had "SPELL IT" for ever now it will not open, so I uninstalled the program now I cannot reinstall it on windows 10

:)

sonia171, Nov 27, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows 10 spell check menu position

Dictionary file corruption is one of the possible reasons you're having challenges with spell checker. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you clear Spell Checking Dictionary on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer, type %AppData%\Microsoft\Spelling into the address bar, and press
      Enter.
    • Open the folder for a language you want to customize (ex: en-US).
    • You can now clear the dic file.
    • When done, hit File in Notepad, click Save.
    After performing the steps above, let us know the results.

Dyan Rey, Nov 27, 2018
  4. I cannot download SPELL IT any help?

No spelling check in aditional language

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand you are trying to use a spelling check in Windows 10. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• In which application are you trying to use the spelling check?
    • Were you able to use it in Windows 7?
    • Which are the languages you are trying to use the spelling check?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

I cannot download SPELL IT any help?

1. I cannot download SPELL IT any help? - Similar Threads - cannot download SPELL

2. Microsoft store cannot download any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  3. HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer: OK, this is a 2 day issue of me trying to figure this out. Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10, printed fine before Christmas and now will not print to either my work printer OR my home printer. Both printers work fine. I can print from my phone and my colleague/wife's printer. - I...
  4. I cannot download Paltalk app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download Paltalk app: I just purchased Hp Windows 10 operating systems. I got excited that I will use Paltalk to chat with friends but when I search from Microsoft App is not exist at all.. I tried to search for it in different way no. In Fact, Paltalk is consider a none verified app for Microsoft...
  5. Cannot open any downloaded apps

Cannot open any downloaded apps: I accidentally unplugged the ethernet and when I plugged it back in again, I couldn't open any apps that I downloaded before. I tried to uninstall and install apps back but I wasn't able to download any apps after. Whenever I try to open it, it says "The application was...
  6. Cannot download files via any interner browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot download files via any interner browsers: Hi, I am having issues downloading any exe and zip files (probably more file types) from any internet browsers (Edge, Firefox and chrome). When I click 'download', nothing happens at all. I have tried many ways but they simply don't work. Regards, Song...
  7. I cannot re-download a purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot re-download a purchase: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I was really enjoying it until I had to reset my Surface Pro 4 because it wasn't working properly. But to my surprise I went to play it again and it wasn't installed on my computer. I checked the store and it was in my purchase history...
  8. i cannot download apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cannot download apps: Hi friends, I am using window 10 and when I open the store to my window 10 and I cannot download any app and there is not any install click and tell me what will I do?...
  9. spell checker

spell checker: windows 10 Microsoft Edge corrects all words in Facebook messages. All this happened when Microsoft update original Windows 10 that I installed months ago. 34573
  10. I cannot access any settings

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot access any settings: Hi, I was reading Brink's post on changing account pictures in Win 10 as I cannot change my account picture on my Dell Optiplex. Noticed: C:\Users\Public\Public Account Pictures\S-1-5-21.......(GUID for user account). I have read Brink's: How to Fix Manage "File does not...