Windows 10: I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

Discus and support I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have looked through settings and not found anything. can someone please tell me where I can turn this off?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hageb001, Jun 15, 2019.

1. hageb001 Win User

I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

I have looked through settings and not found anything. can someone please tell me where I can turn this off?I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to... [​IMG]

:)

hageb001, Jun 15, 2019
  2. mb300e Win User

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Hello again, well I followed your suggestion and did the Repair install. Guess what, I still cannot download anything from the store or check for updates.

I also followed up by doing all the things I did in my first post in this thread, religiously following the applicable instructions in the Tenforums tutorials. Grrrrrr...this is getting to be a real bear. *Confused

Peter B.

mb300e, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 15, 2019
  4. I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

1. I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to... - Similar Threads - cannot download things

2. whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...: Microsoft strore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-apps-and-games-from/dd5a6c18-b59f-4a43-b677-6aaecf4ed277
  3. whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...: Microsoft strore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-apps-and-games-from/dd5a6c18-b59f-4a43-b677-6aaecf4ed277
  4. I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...: I have tried looking for the update but I can't find it anywhere. I have tried restarting as well but it won't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-download-anything-from-the/b8921686-dea1-4346-9fc0-053b1393f80a
  5. I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...

I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...: I have tried looking for the update but I can't find it anywhere. I have tried restarting as well but it won't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-download-anything-from-the/b8921686-dea1-4346-9fc0-053b1393f80a
  6. I cannot download anything from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download anything from Microsoft store: Hi, I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store but It says I have to update my system to install the product and on the system requirements I am met with this [ATTACH] But if I check system information my computer's architecture is 64bit and I have...
  7. I download anything from Microsoft store

I download anything from Microsoft store: Hi, I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store but It says I have to update my system to install the product and on the system requirements I am met with this [ATTACH] But if I check system information my computer's architecture is 64bit and I have...
  8. I cannot download anything from Microsoft Store. Help!

I cannot download anything from Microsoft Store. Help!: I can't download anything in Microsoft Store since yesterday. I was trying to download angry birds 2 but it isn't even trying to; it just says that 2 apps are pending to download but they aren't even downloading they're stuck. Dunno what to do. [ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store

Cannot download anything from Microsoft Store: I'm on Windows 10 and have tried downloading numerous apps in the Microsoft Store: games both paid and free, Facebook, etc. Nothing will download at all. It gets to "Acquiring license" and then gives me the access denied error code on every app. I have tried so many Microsoft...
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...