Windows 10: I cannot find a way to contact hp

Discus and support I cannot find a way to contact hp in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought a hp laptop HP envy 13t-ba000 from hp web site. It came about 8/26 after some delay. I thought I was buying a touch screen, but no. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Big John3, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Big John3 Win User

I cannot find a way to contact hp

I bought a hp laptop HP envy 13t-ba000 from hp web site. It came about 8/26 after some delay. I thought I was buying a touch screen, but no. The absence of touch was was carefully hidden. I cannot find a way to contact hp. I can't get out of their help assistant, which isn't very helpful. I was under the impression that if I didn;t like the product I could return it but I cannot find out how to talk to somebody about my options. Phone numbers to a person are non existant. Help. How can I talk to a human to access my paidfor extended warranty?????

:)

Big John3, Oct 2, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 2, 2020
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Oct 2, 2020
  4. thesaint2 Win User

new contacts not useable

Good Morning Ken & Helmut,
    Ken, the "Mail" contacts list works for all current contacts - but not for newly inserted contacts, even after a reset of the laptop.

Helmut, Thanks for your suggestions, I will try them as soon as I get a chance.

thesaint2, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot find a way to contact hp - Similar Threads - cannot find contact

2. Cannot find contacts in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find contacts in Outlook: I have upgraded from Windows mail to outlook. My contacts have not transferred & i now cannot access mail. so am unable to create a contacts csv file.What do I do?...
  3. Cannot find contacts in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find contacts in Outlook: I have upgraded from Windows mail to outlook. My contacts have not transferred & i now cannot access mail. so am unable to create a contacts csv file.What do I do?...
  4. Cannot find a way to disable hyper-v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find a way to disable hyper-v: I would like to use a nested virtual machine on my laptop, but I don't know since when and how my hyper-v is enabledI have Windows 11 home, now I wanted to disable it, but I can't find a way to do it.It shows “A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will...
  5. Cannot find a way to disable hyper-v

Cannot find a way to disable hyper-v: I would like to use a nested virtual machine on my laptop, but I don't know since when and how my hyper-v is enabledI have Windows 11 home, now I wanted to disable it, but I can't find a way to do it.It shows “A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will...
  6. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  7. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  8. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

9. My TouchPad for my HP laptop is broken. I cannot find a way to disable or add drivers. It...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My TouchPad for my HP laptop is broken. I cannot find a way to disable or add drivers. It...: I need to disable my Touchpad completely or reinstall the driver for my HP laptop. It will not let me in settings under TouchPad and my touchpad doesn't show up under mouse settings. How can I download a new driver or completely disable TouchPad? I'd prefer to completely...
  10. I cannot find email contacts list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot find email contacts list: This issue occurred after the last Windows update. I waste long hours trying to find my email contacts. I have to import this list from my Gmail account to Outlook account but the steps that I found didn’t work. Thank you in advance....