Windows 10: I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10

Discus and support I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and I am unable to find any of the other devices on my network. My other laptop is able to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaizeLemur12640, Dec 8, 2019.

1. I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10

I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and I am unable to find any of the other devices on my network. My other laptop is able to see everything except the one I have issues with. I am unable to load 2 printers drivers as the printer is not detected. The other laptop has the old printer but cannot detect the new printer. That's another issue entirely. Regardless, I have reset the network, verified my sharing options are correct (multiple times)

I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10 82769092-5319-4911-b93c-915132bb7227?upload=true.png

I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10 9c57f576-efab-4f2d-9e23-8d415d675e08?upload=true.png

Nothing I have tried has worked. Wondering what I am missing or if this was introduced with a recent update?

:)

MaizeLemur12640, Dec 8, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Network will not show on the last device.

Hi James,

I suggest you to remove all the networks that are connected to your device and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems. If you recently upgraded to
    Windows 10, it's possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows. Check to see if an updated driver is available.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the list of results.

• In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the network adapter, and then select Update Driver Software >
      Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.

• After installing the updated driver, select the Start
      I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10 [​IMG]
      button >
      Power > Restart if asked to restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there. If your PC can't connect to the Internet, you'll need to download a driver on a different PC and save
    it to a USB flash drive, so you can install the driver on your PC. You’ll need to know the PC manufacturer and model name or number.

Rely us with the status to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 8, 2019
  4. I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10

win10 :Openvpn is Unrecognized network 。

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Are you connected to any domain networks?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click ‘Troubleshooting’.

• Under ‘Network and Internet’, click ‘Internet Connections
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest network drivers
    from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10

1. I cannot find any other devices on my network on latest Win10 - Similar Threads - cannot find devices

2. PC cannot find any available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC cannot find any available networks.: Everytime I try to connect my PC to the wifi it cannot find it. It's mainly happened the last couple months , I've tried going to a restoration point but for some reason my system hasn't got many that date back more than from a month ago. I troubleshooted this the network...
  3. My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices: I have a Lenovo g500s laptop that I recently updated via Windows 10 update. The update is complete. However, my laptop can no longer find or discover any Bluetooth devices, my Bluetooth device is 4.0. What to do?...
  4. My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cannot find any Bluetooth devices: I have a Lenovo g500s laptop that I recently updated via Windows 10 update. The update is complete. However, my laptop can no longer find or discover any Bluetooth devices, my Bluetooth device is 4.0. What to do?...
  5. i cannot find my camera any where in Device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot find my camera any where in Device manager: i cannot find my camera device in the device manager i checked if i can see it in the hidden devices but no i uninstalled it because they told me to if i wanted my camera working so i did uninstall it and restarted but there is no change and and now i can not find my camera...
  6. i cannot find my camera any where in Device manager

i cannot find my camera any where in Device manager: i cannot find my camera device in the device manager i checked if i can see it in the hidden devices but no i uninstalled it because they told me to if i wanted my camera working so i did uninstall it and restarted but there is no change and and now i can not find my camera...
  7. Cannot see any other network computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see any other network computers: As of the last few days, I can no longer see any computers on my network other than the one I'm working on. All computer belong to workgroup WORKGROUP, all are running Windows 10 at whatever latest version Microsoft has decided to install, and things were working a week ago....
  8. Cannot see any other network computers

Cannot see any other network computers: As of the last few days, I can no longer see any computers on my network other than the one I'm working on. All computer belong to workgroup WORKGROUP, all are running Windows 10 at whatever latest version Microsoft has decided to install, and things were working a week ago....
  9. Cannot see any other network computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Win10 PC cannot see NAS and other devices on network. Laptop can.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 PC cannot see NAS and other devices on network. Laptop can.: I have tried everything I know of to try and connect my PC to NAS. Stopped working a few weeks ago. All network sharing profiles are ON. Set to Private Network. Workgroup is Network name and is ON. Ran check on Powershell and SMB2 is installed. Nbtstat says shows NAS name...