Windows 10: i cannot find calculator in windows 10

Discus and support i cannot find calculator in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cannot find calculator in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ΗρακλήςΛαγουδάκης, Feb 6, 2020.

1. i cannot find calculator in windows 10

i cannot find calculator in windows 10

:)

ΗρακλήςΛαγουδάκης, Feb 6, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. i cannot find calculator in windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot find calculator

2. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I can't find USD in my calculator?: I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't find USD in my calculator?: I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot install windows calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install windows calculator: I don't have Windows standard calculator. When I go to app store to install it, just says "Error has occurred" and I can't install calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-windows-calculator/2506bdad-fbe6-4620-afcc-c6d80728f9cd
  6. Cannot install windows calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows calculator: I don't have Windows standard calculator. When I go to app store to install it, just says "Error has occurred" and I can't install calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-windows-calculator/2506bdad-fbe6-4620-afcc-c6d80728f9cd
  7. Cannot install windows calculator

8. my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store: I cannot locate my calculator or Microsoft store on my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-11-calculator-disappeared-and-i-cannot/86346e62-4ab2-47e2-8ae5-d7a4db566058
  9. my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store

my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store: I cannot locate my calculator or Microsoft store on my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-11-calculator-disappeared-and-i-cannot/86346e62-4ab2-47e2-8ae5-d7a4db566058
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...