Windows 10: I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10...

Discus and support I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to use both Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player, but they are no where to be found in Windows 10 version 1809.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10...

I need to use both Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player, but they are no where to be found in Windows 10 version 1809.

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 3, 2018
  4. I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10...

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10...

1. I cannot find Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player after upgrading to Windows 10... - Similar Threads - cannot find Internet

2. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  3. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  4. Cannot reinstall windows media player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot reinstall windows media player: i inadvertently unistalled windows media player which was installed when i bought the computer. I've restored my computer to an earlier date but then I am asked where I should store the backup. I've tried many different locations but none of them work. I want to store it...
  5. Cannot open Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open Windows Media Player: WMP does not show up in my start menu but does in my file menu. Only when I attempt to open either as admin. or from location, it does nothing. I have used it before so I know it is there and does work, but my music is in my Music file and I'm trying to transfer it to my...
  6. Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates

Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates: I have found that I have many "duplicates" in my Windows Media Player Library. Googled and found a "solution" but that seems not to work for me. Followed the suggestions but they seem to be for some other program, or perhaps an "older" media player. I have Windows Media...
  7. windows media player "find album info"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player "find album info": i have Windows10, media player, i want to rip cd and convert to mp3. However, i can't get album info when i click on "find album info" how do i rectify this? It was working until a couple months ago....
  8. CANNOT FIND MEDIA PLAYER IN PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CANNOT FIND MEDIA PLAYER IN PC: cannot play dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-media-player-in-pc/fcf9f8a7-f577-4a10-8e11-d09cc6b5ff64
  9. Cannot find RIP button in Win10 media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find RIP button in Win10 media player: I cannot find RIP button when I insert CD-R80 into laptop. The audio file plays, but RIP button does not appear. Please note I want to make a copy of the audio file in my Windows Media Player. PS: I don't want to burn a new CD, which seems to be the topic that comes...
  10. Internet tv for windows media player

Internet tv for windows media player: Hi I have found in the program and features on my windows 10 pro the following Internet TV for windows media player about 13 meg dated 2012. which I guess was from windows 7 pro upgraded to win 10 pro, I have a HP HPE -8-1075uk which came with a hauppauge msi2500dvbt and...