Windows 10: i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

Discus and support i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I cannot locate my D:drive and E:drive in my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Belayneshgebremariam, Jul 30, 2020.

1. i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

hello,

I cannot locate my D:drive and E:drive in my laptop.

:)

Belayneshgebremariam, Jul 30, 2020

2. I have a D & E drive, my D drive dosen't work and I do not see it on my list of drives.

I have a D & E drive, my D drive doesn't work and I do not see it on my list of drives. I also can not play any DVD's.

What do I need to do or down load. This happen after I update to windows 10.

AngeloAgostini, Jul 30, 2020
  3. My laptop cannot find my USB 3.0 flash drive

I tried both recommended steps, then rebooted my laptop. I still cannot "see" my USB 3.0 flash drive.

thomasarmistead, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Ron_52 Win User

i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

Upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10 now D drive missing

Hello,

Upon upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 my D drive is no longer listed under my PC. I tried a search and cannot find it nor can I do a system restore as that requires the D Drive. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ron_52, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

1. i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop - Similar Threads - cannot find drive

2. My drive D and E are gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drive D and E are gone!: After upgrading my ram and adding SSD, my drive E and drive D were gone. But a new partition came up with this name: reversed file. It has 237 mb used space but showing nothing even when my hidden file is on in view. In the past after connecting a USB ,this reversed file part...
  3. My drive D and E are gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My drive D and E are gone!: After upgrading my ram and adding SSD, my drive E and drive D were gone. But a new partition came up with this name: reversed file. It has 237 mb used space but showing nothing even when my hidden file is on in view. In the past after connecting a USB ,this reversed file part...
  4. I cannot access my D: drive

I cannot access my D: drive: So I'm trying to transfer some stuff over to my second drive so I have space on my main for things like games and apps I have downloaded, I basically did all that but then I just transferred everything back to the original drive because I couldn't open the second drive. I've...
  5. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D: My hard drive died last year and replaced it with a 2TB SSD. My IT guy did the install, but he's always been very good, so not sure what happened to cause the D drive to disappear. I want to install a fresh, web downloaded copy of W10, but the system says there's not enough...
  6. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D: My hard drive died last year and replaced it with a 2TB SSD. My IT guy did the install, but he's always been very good, so not sure what happened to cause the D drive to disappear. I want to install a fresh, web downloaded copy of W10, but the system says there's not enough...
  7. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

8. D Drive cannot find

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D Drive cannot find: Hi, The D drive of my laptop suddenly disappear. I am wondering how to fix it. It is shown as below in the device manager for the hard disk drive. Thanks. This device cannot start. Code 10 {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted...
  9. I Can’t Find My D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can’t Find My D Drive: So i was using my computer and it running fine, then it gave me that huge frowny face and the screen said it ws scanning for problems and would restart automatically. When it started back up and i logged in, most of my shorcuts were inaccesible and i wasnt able to access my D...
  10. D and E drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D and E drives: Hi all, can anyone enlighten me as to why my D or E drives don't work, I want to copy some tracks onto my OC then burn them to another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-and-e-drives/6cf8b911-ce0d-4e4e-a023-019f7c54a140